Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

imess_GM

Mar 18, 2018
Hello, idk where to put up this suggestion or if its been answeared already but i was wondering if there is a possibility for us to do "tournaments" or "events" of sorts where people play different minigames on cubecraft each week or something like it. I feel like for the players that seek a challenge when they play could have their opportunity to practice, have fun and also have more on the line during each game. Since this is just a suggestion i suggest there would be maybe 1 minigame a week where players/teams get to show off their skills and get ranked on a global leaderboard so that they could be proud of their accomplishment (i guess). This would also bring the community together i feel like and maybe people would start practicing even more to be on top. I would love to further discuss this idea ^

Reactions: Blqde

Blqde

Jul 22, 2020
USA
There is an Cubecraft external community called "Cubecraft Ranked" hosted by _EliteDreamer. They have biweekly tournaments there for java. DM me on discord and I'll send you the invite 😁

• Sad
Reactions: zMigi_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom