Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bluf

Jun 16, 2021
My friend and I restarted are sky block but we cant complete the quest let there be light 3 because we cant craft torches we have all the resources but it wont pop up in the crafting menu

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
+ place the items in manually and not from the crafting menu. You probably don’t have a coal generator yet so I would suggest making a bugreport out of it.

mar1332244

Jun 17, 2021
This seems to be a new bug seeing as whenever I enter the lobby there's many people with this same issue. One thing to note is that some recipies aren't in the crafting book and so you have to craft manually. If crafting manually doesn't work for you then there isn't much you can do until the patch the bug sadly.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
This seems to be a new bug seeing as whenever I enter the lobby there's many people with this same issue. One thing to note is that some recipies aren't in the crafting book and so you have to craft manually. If crafting manually doesn't work for you then there isn't much you can do until the patch the bug sadly.
I just remembered, this was fixed a few days ago!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom