Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I just don't understand how this affects the addition of a leaderboard.

No, now I read it back it doesn't make sense indeed.

It's quite simple:

If we had a level leaderboard, you can - and players will have - bought there spot on it. That's why I would find a level-leaderboard pretty dumb. That doesn't mean no one can have a high level without ever buying a multiplier, but the option is there.

It's like if you could buy bundles of 100 wins in a game to boost your position on those leaderboards. I don't think many players would like that :)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
They don't win anything though. It's not like they're getting rewards for being on the leaderboard
No, but it's not about that. The game leaderboards are based on actual skill and experience. This leaderboard will be filled with people who like to spend money on the game. I don't like the sound of that, to be honest.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
No, but it's not about that. The game leaderboards are based on actual skill and experience. This leaderboard will be filled with people who like to spend money on the game. I don't like the sound of that, to be honest.
That makes sense and I can agree to a certain degree but it's not P2W. Maybe it's possible for developers to see how much EXP came from multipliers and subtract that from the calculation so the leaderboard will exclude multiplier EXP?

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja and Quis

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
its not unreachable? Neo_k4t4n4 is level 300+ without spending money?

True, surely there are more high level players that never bought a multiplier... but that's not really relevant actually.

Yes, you can get pretty high without spending a single cent. However, you can (and people have) bought themselves a lot of levels through the use of multipliers. That's a fact. It will make the leaderboard a money contest and not a play/grid leaderboard. Which in my opinion would not be a good thing, but to each their own.

D

Deleted member 486292

so heres what I dont understand about this suggestion. Why is it only for levels? Does cubecraft want to just encourage xp farming? I feel like total wins and winstreaks deserve spotlight as well. Better leaderboard recognition has been suggested MULTIPLE times in the past and now cubecraft gives a suggestion about level leaderboards the time of day. Thats kind of silly in my opinion.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
i would like to see this added to see who are the highest levels on the server, multipliers or not i still think it would be an interesting feature to add to Cubecraft

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The is probably no proof for that. And still, that's only 1 person.
There is, his stats add up to his lvl approximately. The left over xp is too little for a multipliers and can be given to other removed games/voting/daily rewards.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom