Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 576174

Hello!

Would be nice to have either a leaderboard in the Lobby that would show something like the 10-25 players with the highest level and eventually the last line would be your global rank.

Eventually make a command that would be paginated (Example: /lvlleaderboard 1,2,3,...) to know the 100-200 highest leveled players

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that is interested in knowing his global position or the highest leveled players :D

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I think there used to be a place somewhere where you could see the like 10 top highest levels, but they removed. Id really like to see this!

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Jese Rodrigo

Nov 20, 2020
I think there was already one but it was only for the top 100 players 🤔

1624278630999.png

Thats an example

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi, thanks for the suggestion!

Leaderboards are something that we're wanting to be more accessible for people, and we have some pretty cool ideas surrounding this! This is a cool suggestion that we hadn't thought of before, so I'll be marking this as planned. Thanks! 🎉

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I find this pay to win, to be honest. People who often buy multipliers have a higher chance of reaching the leaderboard.
I don't think this is a reason not to add this. I mean, are people really willing to spend hundreds of dollars just to be on the number 1 spot?

• Agree

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I find this pay to win, to be honest. People who often buy multipliers have a higher chance of reaching the leaderboard.

How does one get higher on the leaderboard with the use of multipliers? This doesn't have any effect on your winning changes...what am I missing here? (Unless they add a point- and level leaderboard, that would be rather dumb yeah.)

• Agree

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
How does one get higher on the leaderboard with the use of multipliers? This doesn't have any effect on your winning changes...what am I missing here? (Unless they add a point- and level leaderboard, that would be rather dumb yeah.)
When you thank some1 for their multiplier, they receive xp and points

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom