Should this be added?

• Nope

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yeah looks cool!

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
CubeCraft YT channel does not have much content rather than updates, I think we should do more "Top 5" gameplays and post them, there should be some requirements to each video, such as a good screen recorder such as OBS, or something without a watermark. I've seen Mac putting a top 5 plays, and I want to support that. It can get CubeCraft more subscribers, and it would be intresting to watch. At the end Head-Admin/Owner will have a say in all the videos.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
CubeCraft YT channel does not have much content rather than updates, I think we should do more "Top 5" gameplays and post them, there should be some requirements to each video, such as a good screen recorder such as OBS, or something without a watermark. I've seen Mac putting a top 5 plays, and I want to support that. It can get CubeCraft more subscribers, and it would be intresting to watch. At the end Head-Admin/Owner will have a say in all the videos.

Sounds like something that has potential.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
As I explained in the thread, I know mac has done it. But unfortunately it was not very detailed such as the type of screen recorder, what specific moments etc.
Why does the type of screen recorder matter?
"Ooh Fraps! This channel is gold!"

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Why does the type of screen recorder matter?
"Ooh Fraps! This channel is gold!"
Don't be so ignorant my man. CubeCraft is the most popular network, it needs high quality videos. Which means a high quality recorder.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Don't be so ignorant my man. CubeCraft is the most popular network, it needs high quality videos. Which means a high quality recorder.
But why should that be in detail in the video... should he be analyzing the quality of the recorder?
But unfortunately it was not very detailed such as the type of screen recorder
I understand Cubecraft has high standards, but these are player submitted videos. I'm not paying $100 for a platinum rated screen recorder.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
But why should that be in detail in the video... should he be analyzing the quality of the recorder?

I understand Cubecraft has high standards, but these are player submitted videos. I'm not paying $100 for a platinum rated screen recorder.
High quality screen recorders does not have to cost money, take OBS works just like the Elgato gaming. But it's free and very known. Also he should be anylizing both video quality so it's not a 240p with a big ass watermark, and a laggy gameplay. They want players to enjoy the video.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
High quality screen recorders does not have to cost money, take OBS works just like the Elgato gaming. But it's free and very known. Also he should be anylizing both video quality so it's not a 240p with a big ass watermark, and a laggy gameplay. They want players to enjoy the video.
He does. He's not putting a pixelated pile of crap into his videos. I don't want to watch 2 minutes of Mac saying, "Wow, the quality of this video recorder really brings out his eyes"
No.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
He does. He's not putting a pixelated pile of crap into his videos. I don't want to watch 2 minutes of Mac saying, "Wow, the quality of this video recorder really brings out his eyes"
No.
He is not going to put pixelated pile of crap, but it should be in detail the info about demanding a semi-good video with a good Screen recorder, but I respect your opinion. You don't think we should put videos into the channel okay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom