Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftySwoo

Sep 2, 2016
You were banned? what?
Actually, that doesn't surprise me.

P.S.: I don't remember recording any duels against you nor fighting you in the first place, but it seems like you don't like one of the more straight forward kits I see.
And we haven't fought recently at all, so the duels in the past don't even matter
@Gainfullterror @Dotsy just a disclaimer I don't like any of the normal kits, and no I'm not a bowspammer, Normal kits are just really inconsistent and we all know that one time when you lose to a rand. Just another edit, if I sound toxic I'm not trying too xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Gainfullterror

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
no not really. im just that good
Ego.
b460adb7141695073065872689_700wa_0.gif

Reactions: Gainfullterror
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom