Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Somebody's still angry because I messed them up in an eggwars. I'm definitely top 6.
see the difference between a good PvPer and a wannabe is that the wannabe always brags about how good they are.
also I never even saw you in an eggwars game and the one time we had a PvP duel I killed you and you cried "lag"

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
see the difference between a good PvPer and a wannabe is that the wannabe always brags about how good they are.
also I never even saw you in an eggwars game and the one time we had a PvP duel I killed you and you cried "lag"

Undeniably I lag every time I play. 200 ping. Even then I'm very good. Arguing with you is a waste of time, mind as well stop while you can.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Undeniably I lag every time I play. 200 ping. Even then I'm very good. Arguing with you is a waste of time, mind as well stop while you can.
*excuses*
I saw you fight.
Your ping isn't the worst.
I have way worse sometimes and even I don't blame the ping I blame myself for losing.
Even if it's against a steve :-;

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
*excuses*
I saw you fight.
Your ping isn't the worst.
I have way worse sometimes and even I don't blame the ping I blame myself for losing.
Even if it's against a steve :-;

There are time where I'll be sitting here swinging at someone, hitting them on my screen, and nothing happens. Usually against players in the EU. All depends on who I'm fighting.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
then instead of crying about it move to a US server?
oh wait, there's actual good players there that can beat you which your massive ego can't handle ):

Look at this keyboard warrior lmao. This is the only server with a decent game set in 1.9. Why don't you all admit you have an advantage and not talk like you're good. I'm fine on US servers and hold my own any day. 1.8 is garbage.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Somebody's still angry because I messed them up in an eggwars. I'm definitely top 6.
What I've seen happen (Correct me if I'm wrong):
*Dies*
"Wow this stupid lag"

Not very convincing, is it.
You've fought people that aren't in the EU and lost hard.
@LoadzAF @xWaYAnGelx These two in particular have beat you with a decent amount of health remaining, mr "I'm a pvp god"

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Look at this keyboard warrior lmao. This is the only server with a decent game set in 1.9. Why don't you all admit you have an advantage and not talk like you're good. I'm fine on US servers and hold my own any day. 1.8 is garbage.
When did I ever mention I'm good?
I'm absolute garbage at this game but I don't get salty and blame literally everything but myself

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
What I've seen happen (Correct me if I'm wrong):
*Dies*
"Wow this stupid lag"

Not very convincing, is it.
You've fought people that aren't in the EU and lost hard.
@LoadzAF @xWaYAnGelx These two in particular have beat you with a decent amount of health remaining, mr "I'm a pvp god"

Glad you feel the need to attack me for no reason lmao. I say ggs when I lose in a fair fight, not sure why you expect me to be fine when I sit there not able to hit someone because of connection. Counter-logic. There's no way you'd know because you dont see my point of view. And way and I have beaten eachother. It goes both ways.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Anyways I have things to do. Don't have time to eFight. Peace brothers.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Glad you feel the need to attack me for no reason lmao. I say ggs when I lose in a fair fight, not sure why you expect me to be fine when I sit there not able to hit someone because of connection. Counter-logic. There's no way you'd know because you dont see my point of view. And way and I have beaten eachother. It goes both ways.
No reason I "attacked" you?
Wasn't attacking you, but sure, why not.
Besides, from what I've seen, you and I have similar ping (Around the 180-200) and I don't see that happening to me.
But blaming it on lag out of all things, really?
Has there been a time where someone on the forums can say that you actually accepted your loss?
I've seen it 3 times with people I know that you pull the same excuse, where you don't even bother saying "gg"

Gah the last comment you posted didn't pop up on the screen in time, Later though.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoadzAF

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
@Phids "pvp god" . Yes you indeed beat me with like 3 hearts left to your name before. But after sweating a bucket that is.

Attachments

• 1486677579876-405589915.jpg
    1486677579876-405589915.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 116

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
phids you never say gg you either blame it on the connection or call someone trash. You're really bad that when you kill anyone who is just new to the game you say ez.
https://gyazo.com/38919ff9f6ec866f5c707dfa82fccc1f

Reactions: Ping Ether

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
My personal opinion :P you can't just say you are one of the best, it's the people observations on how you play that decides that. Also considering there are 2 different ways of playing, playing well or playing smart, you couldn't really compare between them.

And if you are going by a 1v1s to decide who is better you might as well give up in my opinion. Different game modes have different needs. Sg and UHC need survival, 1v1 needs you to be smart it you are going against someone who is good as well. Skywars you need to be aware and clever with how you approach fights.

Saying you are the best is kind of like saying you have reached the bottom of an endless hole :P

SwiftySwoo

Sep 2, 2016
There are time where I'll be sitting here swinging at someone, hitting them on my screen, and nothing happens. Usually against players in the EU. All depends on who I'm fighting.
@Phids @Crafter1246 I'm pretty sure I remember you hackusating to this person I know... and even made a forum thread. Ahaha c;

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
Alright am I the only one who hasn't got a screenshot of calling Phids ez?
I want one too...
Well you should duel him, He is pretty bad tbh ;P.
I killed him without a mouse pad and with a broken mouse, Then he blamed it on my "Connection" even though i live in the closest "region" to the server.
If anyone is thinking "Oh why are you guys so mean to phids?" we arent mean to him, Maybe he should chill with that ego of his.
What do i mean? he would kill you with 0.5 hearts and would then say ez for no reason like an immature salty kid and when you beat him all he will do is find an excuse and most of the time he will blame it on your connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom