Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrekYT

Nov 30, 2015
So I recently started playing Egg wars a lot more and have noticed that literally every game I get in there is a hacker. I don't know if it's possible to form a plugin that auto detects their hacks or not but it's annoying to have to make a report after every game of the player that hacked that game. Just sort of takes the fun out of it if I have to worry about hackers every game, it's like I am playing an old Call of duty with the amount of hackers.

Reactions: Danman

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm sorry to hear your experiences with hackers. I guess you're playing Eggwars in 1.8 because our new Anti-Cheat (Sentinel, read more about the new Anti-Cheat here > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-sentinel.185224/) hasn't been released in 1.8 yet. It's only in 1.9+, so I think you need to have patience until it's released in 1.8. If you're playing Eggwars in 1.9+, then I also understand you but there's another way to get hackers banned. Report them!

If you already know about the report page and you're already reporting rule breakers, skip the part under here:p.

It's so easy.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please PM me > https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=iCheeetah. And good luck with your future reports!

TrekYT

Nov 30, 2015
I'm sorry to hear your experiences with hackers. I guess you're playing Eggwars in 1.8 because our new Anti-Cheat (Sentinel, read more about the new Anti-Cheat here > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-sentinel.185224/) hasn't been released in 1.8 yet. It's only in 1.9+, so I think you need to have patience until it's released in 1.8. If you're playing Eggwars in 1.9+, then I also understand you but there's another way to get hackers banned. Report them!

If you already know about the report page and you're already reporting rule breakers, skip the part under here:p.

It's so easy.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please PM me > https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=iCheeetah. And good luck with your future reports!
I know how to report players but since there's a hacker in every single game I would have to stop what I am doing in between each game and report that player which is taking the fun out of my experience.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
I know how to report players but since there's a hacker in every single game I would have to stop what I am doing in between each game and report that player which is taking the fun out of my experience.

Or simply, you can record all your games and then post the ones with hackers later on whilst you're doing other tasks.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands

I do understand your frustration but you can help the community, the server and other players with your reports. You can get hackers banned, go for it! Again, Sentinel hasn't been released yet for 1.8. And I can tell you that there are definitely more hackers on 1.9 than on 1.9+.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
there is a new anticheat out so that will be helping out with the hackers a lot but they are in ban waves so there are some hackers that will still need to get reported

Reactions: TriangleAttack

TrekYT

Nov 30, 2015
I do understand your frustration but you can help the community, the server and other players with your reports. You can get hackers banned, go for it! Again, Sentinel hasn't been released yet for 1.8. And I can tell you that there are definitely more hackers on 1.9 than on 1.9+.
The last person I reported got denied and it was clear evidence.

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
Sentinel is not an instant system, it just recopilates information over the day, and then the info is reviewed later by some administrator. Then he decides which to ban.

What @TrekYT says is true, some videos are clear evidence but some moderators refuse to ban or just doesn't know more, plus that the report takes up to 3 days to be reviewed.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
i agree that there is so many hackers and its rare to find a staff member any where !
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Thank you!
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom