Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sg_slayer_sg

Dec 19, 2018
I and my friend yet again found ourselves alone at the end of a lucky islands game. and although we have had many fun duels in our time we decided to spice it up a bit and try to get as far as we could in an 'smp' type way. We have bred villagers and just created a dark room. why did we do this? we don't know but we invite you to watch, this will most likely be happening for the next few hours so if you are interested, add me on discord and we will screenshare the entire experience to you! my discord is:

sg_slayer_sg

Hope to see you here!

Reactions: SanCookie

sg_slayer_sg

Dec 19, 2018
our villager farm is thriving and chickens are spawning. we decided to take a break and go afk for a while, more updates soon.

sg_slayer_sg

Dec 19, 2018
It is a very sad end to our adventure but the server with no warning closed and left us stranded in the lobby, we were stripped of our freedom and cannot express our deepest sorrow. We had made it so far, met so many goals but we were bested by nature and the sudden closing of the server will ever leave us to wander thro' each charter'd street of this server always searching, always desiring more and more. We are so happy to have shared this adventure to you all and will mourn the loss that we where thrown face to face upon and tremble at the feet of the server almighty, the real strength, the sun god that watches down on us from cubecraft heaven, forever living in the shadow of the day we where from our home and our heart untimely ripped.

Let not this day stop our valiant efforts, as we strive for the greatness destined upon us by our forefathers. Stand with me brothers, and we too can achieve great things.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
It was actually rather hard to figure out how to breed them at first so when we finally did it they were in cages so they where disallowed much movement but the adult villagers were definitely very fast.
I guess their genes were manipulated too much

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
It is a very sad end to our adventure but the server with no warning closed and left us stranded in the lobby, we were stripped of our freedom and cannot express our deepest sorrow. We had made it so far, met so many goals but we were bested by nature and the sudden closing of the server will ever leave us to wander thro' each charter'd street of this server always searching, always desiring more and more. We are so happy to have shared this adventure to you all and will mourn the loss that we where thrown face to face upon and tremble at the feet of the server almighty, the real strength, the sun god that watches down on us from cubecraft heaven, forever living in the shadow of the day we where from our home and our heart untimely ripped.

Let not this day stop our valiant efforts, as we strive for the greatness destined upon us by our forefathers. Stand with me brothers, and we too can achieve great things.
I feel like you are quoting a certain poetry anthology there.
I see William Blake - London, Ozymandias, Rupert Brooke - The Soldier and there's probably more there.

sg_slayer_sg

Dec 19, 2018
I feel like you are quoting a certain poetry anthology there.
I see William Blake - London, Ozymandias, Rupert Brooke - The Soldier and there's probably more there.
When they teach us this useless info with no purpose, I have to apply it somehow.

Reactions: Andyyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.