Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Another problem that comes with the togglesprint mod is that it comes with togglesneak which isn't a great thing to have on your server, because people could hide for a whole game whilst sneaking whilst not even looking at their screen.
Thats true. But there is also one way to sneak without toggle sprint, just place a hard item on your Shift key in order to sneak for a long amount of time :P
But they could still use the player tracker which not many people use for some reason. Still, Togglesprint shouldn't be allowed as it is an advantage to time itself which give other players a disadvantage.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Thats true. But there is also one way to sneak without toggle sprint, just place a hard item on your Shift key in order to sneak for a long amount of time :p
But they could still use the player tracker which not many people use for some reason. Still, Togglesprint shouldn't be allowed as it is an advantage to time itself which give other players a disadvantage.
That's not gonna work tho xD

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
My sprint is set to Left Control because its easiest for me, and it helps me in PvP fights a lot.
(I dont use togglesprint, or any modification infact, because im too lazy to download them.)
So, toggle sprint is an ok client, but yes, it somewhat gives an advantage.
(Not really though)

idogadol

Apr 26, 2016
I think those should be allowed, i don't think they give an advantage in pvp at all.

Twynix_

Jan 3, 2017
Another problem that comes with the togglesprint mod is that it comes with togglesneak which isn't a great thing to have on your server, because people could hide for a whole game whilst sneaking whilst not even looking at their screen.
Again, people can have sneak blinded to caps lock, which on some keyboards can be pressed and will keep activated until pressed again

HobbitJack

Jan 7, 2017
Mom: "Why are you so tired?"
Me: "I pressed the control button on my keyboard for an extended period of time"

*makes perfect sence*

Autoclicker =/= togglesprint

Everyone can hold a key, not everyone can get high CPS
Why hold the control key? Just double tap w then hold it.

HobbitJack

Jan 7, 2017
A portion of toggle sprint mods allows you to sprint backwards, which is a rather big advantage.
Sprinting backwards is cheating, I agree, but like a few other people said, regular togglesprint isn't really an advantage as Mac computers can just use Caps Lock.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom