Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Labymod isn't a mod itself, so you can't install it via forge and people might not know how to install mods, so they provided an installer for mods. Capture.PNG

Anyways, this post is about toggle sprint, so if you need anymore help w/ Labymod just PM me :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I always use Toggle Sprint...
Weird isn't it allowed?
(I mean the manual version)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Togglesprint dosent give an advantage at all theres an option to have a sprint button so you can take off sprinting from stationery and since most setups are to playing sytle holding the button infinitely is easy

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Uhh, sprinting backwards while looking and hitting your target? Running while knocking back your enemy with a fishing rod?
People like to know where there going, you really going to risk running off the edge? also as for running while knocking back with fishring rod people do that with punch bows

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
People like to know where there going, you really going to risk running off the edge? also as for running while knocking back with fishring rod people do that with punch bows

Go into third person and you're done, I also believe that there are rods in survival games, correct me if I'm wrong though, haven't played it in weeks.

Punch bows, you gotta stop and shoot.

Now for actual indefinite sprinting.

If you sprint indefinitely, you can cause extra knockback (sprint hit), you can strafe easily dodging your opponents attacks, and get easy combos (sprinting is needed for good combos, and when you get hit you lose sprinting).

Tbh, I don't think toggle sprinting is a big deal, it's not useless, nor is it really good.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Hello there! I am listing the reasons that I think togglesprint should be allowed. Enjoy!

1. Togglesprint to me, is just a personal comfort, it isn't something that gives you an advantage in pvp in anyway.

2. If you think that togglesprint gives you an advantage over another opponent then you could also say that optifine gives you an advantage because it reduces lag and makes you able to zoom.

3. Some keyboards, as well as my own, have it so that when you press caps it lights up and stays running. So if you had sprint set as cas lock, then you could sprint or shift limitlessly, if I am correct.

4. If armours HUDs are allowed then togglesprint should be as well. Without them, you wouldn't know exactly when you're helmet is about to break or how close it is without stopping and having to check your inventory. Whilst your opponent strikes you down.

As long as you don't have one that allows you to open chests or act with crafting table etc, then I don't see why it isn't allowed.
Optifine isn't an advantage.
People with better computers gain an advantage by having less lag than others. So optifine reduces lag which gives them equal advantages. The zoom really isn't an advantage, for you can just eat carrots (in real life) and get higher eye sight :D

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom