Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

QBunny

Apr 12, 2017
Be nice guys come on, we cant be mad at the the kid or adult, he is just making a suggestion

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I think this mod should not be aloud because it would not make any sense to have toggle sprint when you can just set your key kind to "R";)
(Maybe toggle sneak would be nice)

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
First of all, this are all terrible ideas. Toggle sprint does give players a lot of advantage at running away or during a battle, but this is also pretty dumb. Toggle sprint will not let you stop walking/running until you press that key, not many players will take the time to set their keys so that they can play better. Also, if you are on a bridge and you want to turn around for any reasons your character will not stop walking, it will just walk to the void. This also interferes when building a bridge, toggle sprint makes you walk ahead when building a bridge you almost never build backward or frontwards, unless you are me, of course.

See now there is a thing called "cutting somebody off". Who is gonna let somebody run away? It's easy to catch up to someone and it's not like they will have something that can just knock you off right away. If someone is running when they are in full iron or full diamond you should be patient. Wait for them to look in a different direction then rush them.

Yeah, don't be that guy. No one likes those people that will follow all the way to your base (If playing EggWars) just because you've some diamonds. It is very annoying and it is actually pointless, the other guy can just come again and again. Dumb strategy, it also upsets people a lot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, toggle sneak is just unfair. Think about it when you are in risk of someone breaking your egg and you want to push them off the bridge, there is just no way to stop them because they would stick to the bridge and then you are dead as an egg. (Get it? EggWars? Egg? Mkay, no)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't see any harm on the Toggle Sneak and Toggle Sprint, it literally doesn't give any advantage to anybody...

I hope I also showed you why this mod should not be allowed by any chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on mitgobla's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future
I would like to say, thank you all for the birthday wishes, really means a lot to me. You all are the most amazing people I have ever met. I wanted to say more, but today was sadder than I expected. Looking at everything that happened here in the forums in the past hours, it was overwhelming for me. The fact that it all happened today, I cant-
To the people who left the team today, thank you for everything you did.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg!! u was good staff member and good luck in the future! 🤍🥚
Top Bottom