Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaybeNate

Jul 30, 2016
Ok before you people go on about how "some hacked clients do have 'autosprint' and stuff like that. I just want to clarify that it is easy to tell when someone is using autosprint and when someone is using togglesneak/togglesprint. This should be an allowed mod because some people have trouble playing at their best while trying to hold down a difficult keybind. I understand that people can change their keybindings to something more comfortable, but that is beyond my point. My point is that your finger can slip off that key because you may be in a "tryhard" state. I am always like that because I am really competitive to certain things. I have been falling off my bridge while playing Eggwars(because that's all I play) thanks to my finger slipping off my shift key. With togglesneak you wouldn't have to worry about that. You tap your shift key once and it's easy sailing. Once you reach your destination you can tap your shift key again and BOOM! It's just back to being normal. You'll never have to worry about falling off and starting over again. The togglesprint is very useful. Say that I am running and I run into some blocks while trying to escape someone. I will have to hit my sprint key again which gives my attacker 0.57 seconds to hit me and either do a critical hit, or somehow get a good double hit on me. With the togglesprint however, you don't have to worry about the damage thing AS MUCH. I am not saying that you will never take damage while messing up your run pattern. It's just something that will make you concentrate more on where you're trying to run to.

I apologize for this long message. I just wanted to get my point across as to why this mod is useful. I am also sorry for my spelling errors or punctuation errors. I haven't had any sleep yet.

-Tank

Reactions: Empty Inside

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I get your point, but what if your the attacker, you will not find it easy to get ti the other player and get the kill. I personally hate when players start running away from me after they hit me, as that just makes it impossible to get a kill.
This mod just makes it even harder to be the attacker as you have to give up a lot of the time, which i already have to do.

Either way, a hacked client is also useful, it makes it easier to kill people and stay alive, but its still not an allowed mod. So if you cant have a hacked client even if its useful, then you cant have togglesprint even if its useful, it still gives unfair advantages.
But toggleshift/sneak i think is already allowed, if i have to shift for a long time, then i would put something heavy on my key, but i dont use it any longer as i normally rush a bit more now.

MaybeNate

Jul 30, 2016
I get your point, but what if your the attacker, you will not find it easy to get ti the other player and get the kill. I personally hate when players start running away from me after they hit me, as that just makes it impossible to get a kill.
This mod just makes it even harder to be the attacker as you have to give up a lot of the time, which i already have to do.

Either way, a hacked client is also useful, it makes it easier to kill people and stay alive, but its still not an allowed mod. So if you cant have a hacked client even if its useful, then you cant have togglesprint even if its useful, it still gives unfair advantages.
But toggleshift/sneak i think is already allowed, if i have to shift for a long time, then i would put something heavy on my key, but i dont use it any longer as i normally rush a bit more now.
See now there is a thing called "cutting somebody off". Who is gonna let somebody run away. It's easy to catch up to someone and it's not like they will have somthing that can just knock you off right away. If someone is running when they are in full iron or full diamond you should be patient. Wait for them to look in a different direction then rush them.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
See now there is a thing called "cutting somebody off". Who is gonna let somebody run away. It's easy to catch up to someone and it's not like they will have somthing that can just knock you off right away. If someone is running when they are in full iron or full diamond you should be patient. Wait for them to look in a different direction then rush them.
You cant cut someone off if you dont know where they are going

QBunny

Apr 12, 2017
I don't think that it should be a thing cause what if someone else doesn't have it, it creates an unfair advantage. It is a good idea but I don't think it should be allowed.

Reactions: Marieke2001

MaybeNate

Jul 30, 2016
I'm a 1.7 based pvper. I used the normal non modded sprint for almost a whole 2 years. Once I found out about ToggleSprint and ToggleSneak I was very happy. It was a way to not having my fingers hurt because I am holding down one button for a little bit of time. People say that there are "pvp advantages" when there really aren't any. I can record a video of me using togglesneak and togglesprint and show yous how it is never unfair and how it will never be unfair! You people act like you know everything about everything. Not this time because you're talking to someone with experience of the mod and how it works.

MaybeNate

Jul 30, 2016
Switching over to 1.8 doesn't do anything, but that labymod thing is unfair It gives you ways to see players when they are shifting behind walls. Like wtf is that about. A mod that let's you sprint forever, or a mod that basically makes it seem like you're hacking. I'm doing the calculations and guess what. The damn labymod is more unfair!

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I'm a 1.7 based pvper. I used the normal non modded sprint for almost a whole 2 years. Once I found out about ToggleSprint and ToggleSneak I was very happy. It was a way to not having my fingers hurt because I am holding down one button for a little bit of time. People say that there are "pvp advantages" when there really aren't any. I can record a video of me using togglesneak and togglesprint and show yous how it is never unfair and how it will never be unfair! You people act like you know everything about everything. Not this time because you're talking to someone with experience of the mod and how it works.
It still gives you an unfair advantage. Players who don't have good computers can't handle any kind of mod, even this one, which means they have to hold down those buttons ALWAYS. Because of this they have to go through the pain of holding those buttons down, but you don't because you have a better pc.
It does give more of an advantage, although its not a big one, it does!

Reactions: TheVenom27

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Switching over to 1.8 doesn't do anything, but that labymod thing is unfair It gives you ways to see players when they are shifting behind walls
I don't think so because it is a client side mod
& it's only real use is so you can play around in chat
Are you sure you are using the laby mod
A mod that let's you sprint forever,
that isn't the reason they don't have it
The reason is because it comes with toggle shift
Again toggle shift
It gives you a major advantage
You can shift while in a chest you can shift while in your inventory
You can shift while you are typing In chat

QBunny

Apr 12, 2017
Again toggle shift
It gives you a major advantage
You can shift while in a chest you can shift while in your inventory
You can shift while you are typing In chat

That is true, it can make a game drag on forever and ever especially if someone is just sitting there sky basing or sitting under the map in like egg wars, or in a game mode like that

Kroccky

Apr 13, 2017
Ok before you people go on about how "some hacked clients do have 'autosprint' and stuff like that. I just want to clarify that it is easy to tell when someone is using autosprint and when someone is using togglesneak/togglesprint. This should be an allowed mod because some people have trouble playing at their best while trying to hold down a difficult keybind. I understand that people can change their keybindings to something more comfortable, but that is beyond my point. My point is that your finger can slip off that key because you may be in a "tryhard" state. I am always like that because I am really competitive to certain things. I have been falling off my bridge while playing Eggwars(because that's all I play) thanks to my finger slipping off my shift key. With togglesneak you wouldn't have to worry about that. You tap your shift key once and it's easy sailing. Once you reach your destination you can tap your shift key again and BOOM! It's just back to being normal. You'll never have to worry about falling off and starting over again. The togglesprint is very useful. Say that I am running and I run into some blocks while trying to escape someone. I will have to hit my sprint key again which gives my attacker 0.57 seconds to hit me and either do a critical hit, or somehow get a good double hit on me. With the togglesprint however, you don't have to worry about the damage thing AS MUCH. I am not saying that you will never take damage while messing up your run pattern. It's just something that will make you concentrate more on where you're trying to run to.
I agree with people having trouble with pressing buttons, but it would be really hard when they're running away from somebody. I have my set as r, and it is really easy to press because it is right next to it. But I really don't think that they should allow auto sprint and auto crouch, you just need to practice to get used to pressing the button.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Maybe you should turn up your tryhard mode, that way you wouldn't make a simple mistake and let go of your sneak key ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on mitgobla's profile.
It was nice while it lasted. Have fun in the future mit o7
Lyriie wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything!
BurgerCat13 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
o7
JustNathie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Basketman wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Goodbye mister cookie, will miss seeing you.
Top Bottom