Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hello everyone! :))
As much as I love the seasonal update, there is something that's bothering me a little: the Quest Locator.
When you fly or walk away from the spawn, you receive a compass (the Quest Locator) and everything else in your inventory disappears. However, I've already finished the Spring Adventure, so the compass is no longer useful for me. This also means I won't be able to explore the new lobby using gadgets, switch lobbies or access my settings. For this reason, it would be great if there was a way to toggle this Quest Locator once you've completed the Spring Adventure with a certain command or setting.

Edit: Whoops, I see now that this has been suggested by Levi_the_pro already. I must have overlooked their suggestion. :kermitworry:

Last edited:

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
You get a big :agree: from me. I assume that I’m not the only one that wants to explore the lobby while using the compass gadget so you can boost yourself while you have the elytra equipped on your back. But that’s gonna be quiet difficult if our inventory gets everytime we leave the spawn.

Reactions: Ann3 and Lime

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I totally agree with this. It's kinda boring not being able to use gadgets outside the spawn area in my opinion and I don't really see any reason not to implement this. Good suggestion!

Reactions: Lime

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey!

With the introduction of the replay system for the Spring RPG, we've made the quest locator always on the players hotbar along with the main inventory now. So there's no more inventory changing, so it doesn't need to be toggled. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom