Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
This is a pretty straightforward suggestion, and I got inspiration from this thread by @Finixly, which I accidentally stumbled across.

The idea is to add a way to toggle how you see players in the bossgame. You could choose between visible, and it will be like it normally is. Invisible, and you won't be able to see them at all. And transparent, and you could look through them. (So the same options as you have in parkour).

Bai! 👋

Edit: This could only be for normal mode, as it may be a strategy to fly in front of people, so you could still do that in hard mode.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
It's kind of like a bump to Finixly's thread but honestly this could be very useful.
It should be implemented for sure!

• Love
Reactions: xHappyMood

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I was considering this as well, but I don't feel like that should be a thing.

Being able to see players makes the game less easy and more competitive since you can sabotage players by flying in front of their sight and making it harder for them to win the microgame. It could become a feature for normal/easy mode, but I wouldn't add it for Hard mode.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I was considering this as well, but I don't feel like that should be a thing.

Being able to see players makes the game less easy and more competitive since you can sabotage players by flying in front of their sight and making it harder for them to win the microgame. It could become a feature for normal/easy mode, but I wouldn't add it for Hard mode.
Ah yes, that makes sense, I'll edit it so it's only for normal mode :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)