Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this should be added?

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay so this was the best title I could come up with, However it may cause people to get the wrong idea, so please read the thread before replying.

I have recently just taken a small break from cubecraft while also keeping up to date with when an update is released (which by the way was around 8 in the period I was inactive) One thing added in this period I was unaware of was this
2018-05-18_13.51.52.png

This annoys me because I can't be turned off
I liked it a lot more back when it wasn't there

I am not asking for it to be removed but I just want to be able to turn it off in settings

@Camezonda

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Why does everybody want everything to be toggleable? Why, and how does it annoy you? It doesn't really block your sight, and the fun won't decrease, right? I think it's a neat feature to view the lobby you're in, and the information from the screenshot below!
2018-05-18_20.33.28.png

Reactions: Priley and Kloska

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Why does everybody want everything to be toggleable? Why, and how does it annoy you? It doesn't really block your sight, and the fun won't decrease, right? I think it's a neat feature to view the lobby you're in, and the information from the screenshot below!
View attachment 146087
Hence the reason it is pointless to have there I’m the first place
You can check your lobby and check your stats there

Also do you hate nails on a chalkboard (Yes that question is relevant)

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I see no point in removing it. It's a nice feature to have and makes it easier to view some basic statistics. It's not as if it follows you into games. It's only there in the lobby.

D

Deleted member 100818

If you get annoyed by a scoreboard that easily you shouldn't play Minecraft in the first place.

Though I don't get why not, making things togglable gives you more freedom and makes you feel more comfortable, if you really get annoyed by it (which doesn't make sense to me) why not adding this? I mean, it's not that big of a deal and you didn't say anything about the priority.

The reason I voted no is simply because I don't find it necessary at all, I don't need this nor does most of the players here. But I wouldn't mind it either.

Reactions: Priley

Facher

Novice Member
May 6, 2018
I don't see why you all disagree. If he thinks that it's annoying and he is probably not the only one, just give him a change to get this escalated. There are literally no disadvantages!

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
Could be great if you could turn it off. Be cause it shows you the lobby you are in so you can easier get stream sniped or something :p
What would be cool is a customizable scoreboard, so you could chose which stat or what you want to be able to see on it. Probably could be a little hard to do though :/ But yeah, nice idea, for some people at least.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Literally, the exact same thing has been suggested yesterday -- https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/lobby-scoreboard-additions.207923/.
As it could apparently annoy people, I agree with your suggestion.
I see no point in removing it. It's a nice feature to have and makes it easier to view some basic statistics. It's not as if it follows you into games. It's only there in the lobby.
He is not suggesting to remove the entire scoreboard, but to make it toggleable. :D

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hence the reason it is pointless to have there I’m the first place
You can check your lobby and check your stats there
This is a quick way to check your lobby stats. In my opinion, it's not pointless at all. Removing it would be pointless. Why do you make a problem of this feature?
Also do you hate nails on a chalkboard (Yes that question is relevant)
If you think it's relevant, explain why it is.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
yeah its pretty annoying tbh don't need it. I know what rank I am, don't need an ugly grey box with disgusting purple text to remind me

D

Deleted member 100818

Stop trying to make everything tOgLLeAbLe
I find it useless as well, don't get me wrong, but making things togglable gives you more freedom and comfort, that's something you should always try to add. So if this would be implemented we don't have anything against it because it's still there, and the people who find this somehow annoying are happy.

With a low priority I don't care wheter it gets implemented or not, it's so useless for most of us but so useful for the few of us.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom