Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 204478

d

anyways I Guess I didn't actually post my responce here soooo
yeah
I would kinda like this but also no
because it would be cool and all except if you have any player in particular that you want to see (which I am sure you do)
then just look on their profile
I personally think it is kinda a no-brainer so I got to say this wouldn't be my thoughts
make that a -1
Why not?
I think this is a decent suggestion, it would bring more complexity to the forums.
It would make it look more advanced and would just look brilliant in general! :P
Just stating my opinion.

Reactions: Cynamooo

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I said why not
that is why not: I would kinda like this but also no
because it would be cool and all except if you have any player in particular that you want to see (which I am sure you do)
then just look on their profile
I personally think it is kinda a no-brainer so I got to say this wouldn't be my thoughts
make that a -1

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I feel like I shut down a lot of ideas here, telling people this wont work, and that wont work, etc.

I feel like this would be rather useless, but it would interest some people. It should be easy to add, though, so I guess sure. It is redundant though, since people's profiles already show when they joined.

Next time you have an idea, though, you may want to post a poll at the top for people to vote. That way you can tell at a glance how many are for or against the idea.

Reactions: Cynamooo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eggwars > Bedwars
( all servers )
Reesle wrote on WarriorCat912's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Congrats on 200 messages! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
hi 🍔🐈
BicolourSine41 wrote on mut baz's profile.
Hi! You're second in CTF duels leaderboard aren't you??
Top Bottom