Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hi people of the internet welcome to this new thread! So I was just scrolling to the list of members and I saw the "Today's Birthdays" and "Newest Members" 'Sections'. Now I just clicked on a random person's profile, and what I saw was unbelievable.. that guy joined the forums on my birthday :O
So that's why I'm here, the past few months I've seen a lot of congratulations messages about a certain amount of messages, likes and sometimes I see messages with "Congratz with 1 year forums". My idea is to make seperate section that will be called "Today's join date". I joined on the 26th of August, so my name should appear into that list on that date. The system will work like I mentioned in my previous thread about reorganizing the birthday section, because I sometimes forget someones birthday because the only 20-30 people I see on that list are people that were last seen 36 982 years ago. So the system will be based on your forums activity, likes, messages or something else. I hope you sort of understand my idea and I explained it clearly.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
So a birthday section and a CubeCraft Vteran section, hmmm? I don't like the birthday part but what I do like about this thread is about how long you are on the forums. :)

Reactions: Cynamooo
D

Deleted member 204478

I like both of them!
The 'Year on the forums' part especially, they should be the ones that get the credit and the recognition for being on the forums for a year! :P

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
15 - No pointless threads or posts.
If you're going to post something, please have something
else that "d"
d

anyways I Guess I didn't actually post my responce here soooo
yeah
I would kinda like this but also no
because it would be cool and all except if you have any player in particular that you want to see (which I am sure you do)
then just look on their profile
I personally think it is kinda a no-brainer so I got to say this wouldn't be my thoughts
make that a -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Quite nice of Cubecraft to release the Fire bundle this summer when temps go up to 39°C
Now i can feel hot in real life and in game at the same time
Endermanxbox479 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy bday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom