Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I've never seen anyone make a TNT canon.
First there are many people who do
Who plays on teams without a teammate? I'd just leave if I didn't have a teammate
okay so if your egg is gone and your team mates are dead than everyone leaves always
es, I only play team mode
When did I ask you read your post
'll also provide a few ways to improve this strategy
Strategy isn't at all the right word and this entire thread is about a "strategy" to stop camping which requires so many things and you are basically saying there because you do stuff a certain way means everyone does it the same way

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
View attachment 132986
Good luck with that.

Although I do agree about the enderpreals, I'd like to say something about TNT Jumping:
It wouldn't work. The majority of the players don't even know what it is, and suggestions like these are mean tot affect the whole playerbase, not just a few individuals. Plus there need to be more items like redstone torches and buttons added to the shop, which in itself will already be a whole new discussion.
OMG LOL!
How did you get into that situatiom xDD

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
First there are many people who do

okay so if your egg is gone and your team mates are dead than everyone leaves always

When did I ask you read your post

Strategy isn't at all the right word and this entire thread is about a "strategy" to stop camping which requires so many things and you are basically saying there because you do stuff a certain way means everyone does it the same way

If my egg and teammates are gone, then I try my best on an immediate suicide mission. There's no point in investing time into a game you can't win.

Not everyone has to use this. It's just a useful strategy that I'm recommending.

Also, this strategy doesn't require too much. All you really need is blocks and a chest. That's it.

And may I ask, do we have a problem? You always seem to say negative things towards me. I've maybe made one or two posts where you didn't just start insulting me and my ideas. I've liked your posts, agreed with them, and have never tried to engage in an argument that isn't civil. Please PM me if we have a problem.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
OMG LOL!
How did you get into that situatiom xDD
A combination of bad teammates and blue really wanting to camp, plus a green team rushing everyone but eventually all dieing since I already gained good items.
It doesn't have to be a big wall. Just enough to hide the fact that you're using a chest.
See my egg status.

Reactions: Milkyy

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I know this strat...

I do that all the time when I face campers..... ( I call that suicide bridging )

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Building a protected bridge with next to nothing on you works better than most people think. Gain a safe way to your opponents island whilst losing almost nothing.
Protected bridges ive found are the worst thing you could do with all the ways around it, and it dosent makes you alot slower

With the way its programmed you can shoot through blocks and have a small chance for the player to glitch through the block theres no way to prevent camping and even if they do make it to your island its to easy to strike them down or knock them off and they go and destroy your bridge ive had it happen to my team

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Protected bridges ive found are the worst thing you could do with all the ways around it, and it dosent makes you alot slower

With the way its programmed you can shoot through blocks and have a small chance for the player to glitch through the block theres no way to prevent camping and even if they do make it to your island its to easy to strike them down or knock them off and they go and destroy your bridge ive had it happen to my team

Protected bridges, yes they take more time, but they're worth it. It's a safe place where you can't get shot off.

Also, even though I made a post to help stop camping, I will say this: Any camper can be beaten with enough patience. You just have to wait them out and buy backup gear. Yes, campers can be annoying, but it's easy to just camp back. Yes, camping is bad, but if you can't leave your island without getting killed, don't leave. Let the campers come to you. My point is, campers are annoying but able to be dealt with.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Protected bridges, yes they take more time, but they're worth it. It's a safe place where you can't get shot off.

Also, even though I made a post to help stop camping, I will say this: Any camper can be beaten with enough patience. You just have to wait them out and buy backup gear. Yes, campers can be annoying, but it's easy to just camp back. Yes, camping is bad, but if you can't leave your island without getting killed, don't leave. Let the campers come to you. My point is, campers are annoying but able to be dealt with.
By "patience" you mean AFKing for 25 minutes waiting for them to come out. Because that's how I had to deal with the last bunch of campers. (It was a 1 vs 4 on Oriental, it was me without an egg versus a full geared blue team - there was no side approach). How else would you have solved it- I tried every anti-camp out there, fake AFKing was the only thing that worked. Keep in mind, with enderpearls (or bomb jumping if they're mid camping oyu - @KronosReeper this is why I mentioned bombing in the first place - it would be available with gold), you still have to deal with a 4 v 1 on the other end - it's not a free egg like you pretend it is.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
- @KronosReeper this is why I mentioned bombing in the first place - it would be available with gold),
It wouldn't work. The majority of the players don't even know what it is, and suggestions like these are mean tot affect the whole playerbase, not just a few individuals. Plus there need to be more items like redstone torches and buttons added to the shop, which in itself will already be a whole new discussion.
Sure it's a good solution for some of us, but for the whole of cube? Not really.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
If I wanted to camp, you are going to have a hard time with that. I can build simple tnt cannons with adjustable arc and range of 30+ blocks. You wouldn't get close.

Safe bridging is best done if you build from high up. Also, campers usually power bow you to death very quickly if you only have leather armor. It only takes 3 shots. I have had teammates shot to death in full iron while we tried to safe bridge.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Sure it's a good solution for some of us, but for the whole of cube? Not really.
Sure it is, but it's super fun and it's not too much practice to get done. I pulled it off on just my 3rd try in skywars. You can also get more than 10 tnt in eggwars, meaning you can get WAY further. (Note: I'd still take pearls anyday, but this is for those times you get mid camped without diamonds or just wanna have some fun.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
If I wanted to camp, you are going to have a hard time with that. I can build simple tnt cannons with adjustable arc and range of 30+ blocks. You wouldn't get close.

Safe bridging is best done if you build from high up. Also, campers usually power bow you to death very quickly if you only have leather armor. It only takes 3 shots. I have had teammates shot to death in full iron while we tried to safe bridge.

True, but the point of this strategy is that you don't lose anything when you die.

Yes, safe bridging is best done when high up. The problem is getting down.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
By "patience" you mean AFKing for 25 minutes waiting for them to come out. Because that's how I had to deal with the last bunch of campers. (It was a 1 vs 4 on Oriental, it was me without an egg versus a full geared blue team - there was no side approach). How else would you have solved it- I tried every anti-camp out there, fake AFKing was the only thing that worked. Keep in mind, with enderpearls (or bomb jumping if they're mid camping oyu - @KronosReeper this is why I mentioned bombing in the first place - it would be available with gold), you still have to deal with a 4 v 1 on the other end - it's not a free egg like you pretend it is.

In that situation, I would just leave. No game is worth that. Except for professional games, but I don't think the pros camp.

By "patience" I mean not getting mad when they destroy your bridge, just keep attacking. As I have said before, this strategy doesn't work without an egg. It won't work for everyone, but it works for me and I wanted to share.

And no, this strategy doesn't give you a "free egg". If you don't have do work to destroy an egg, either the team you're against doesn't know how to play or you're hacking.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Well, when I finish the bridge and is ready to get down, I usually go back to base, get new armor (even in normal mode, 1 or 2 whole sets of full iron may be expended while bridging if the enemy is defending well), eat a notch apple, then jump.

The only problem is if you're at the very top of the map, but building that high with a staircase up isn't that practical, so you do have a point.

Reactions: Daniel_H212
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom