Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manavort

Dec 16, 2016
Hi, sorry for my bad english.

I'm Manavor, my main game is Skywars. I love this game i spend lot of time. I have 629 games played, 176 win, 1437 kills and 453 death. But on this 176 wins i lost ~30-40games cause of hacker and i rly care of my win rate or death/kill. You have to mutch hacker on your server. I have repport more than 30 players and other come and its horrible. So, do something ! I don't know but something for resolve that.

I have 3 idees for you.
1) Why people fly ? Srsly why ?! Minecraft know when 1 people fly you can't make a bot when someone fly get instant ban. I don't know if he fly more than 3seconde he get ban. The bot can do the differents with a some one fall and the other fly..
2) Kill aura. I saw people in the hub kill aura for 10min. Miss any hit for 10min ! I think he can take a ban no ? So pls again do a bot for that..
3)Do some guys who are ok for work free to ban the people who they see hack (only the flyer or kill aura or maybe team but I don't repport the team its easy to fight them.) So do some "policeman" I'm ok for be a policeman if you do a beta. Ban the flyer can make me so happy.

Do something because you will loose lot of people. If you do nothing i will leave this server (yes you don't care to lost me but i don't will be alone some people will do the same.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Cubecraft developers are already doing something to stop this problem: Working on an anticheat for the server which will be added soon.
Sorry for the inconveniences that you had in your games but you should know that coding an anticheat is not easy.

You can help us (the Cubecraft community) recording hackers and reporting them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/

Thanks in advance!

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Staff is aware of the hackers, currently an anticheat is being built so hang in there

If im thinking correctly only Devs and the owners are paid, so im sure the rest are ok with working for free because they applied

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Cubecraft developers are already doing something to stop this problem: Working on an anticheat for the server which will be added soon.
Sorry for the inconveniences that you had in your games but you should know that coding an anticheat is not easy.

You can help us (the Cubecraft community) recording hackers and reporting them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/

Thanks in advance!
My father wouldnt he was always to technologically behind he wouldnt even know what an anticheat is or how long it would take, much less what the internet was to begin with, modern tech is rather new here considering weve been following the old ways for hundreds of generations

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
My father wouldnt he was always to technologically behind he wouldnt even know what an anticheat is much less what the internet was to begin with
You "should". I did not say "must".
I know that not everyone know about it.
Should I change it to: I have to tell you... ?
Correct me if I understood in a different way your quote.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Lemme translate (I know this language of by heart):

Hi, sorry for my great English.

I'm Manavor, my main game is SkyWars. I love this game, I spend a lot of town playing it to! I have played 629 games, won 176 crushed 1437 dreams and hopes, died 453 times. It was hard work getting 176 wins, in the process I lost 30-40 becasue of hackers, I really care about my KD (kill death ratio)! You have a lot of hackers on this server Cube!! I have reported over 30 players, this sucks can't you just gat an anti cheat that works? Just do it!! Don't let your dreams be dreams and resolve it!!

I have 3 ideas for you <3

1) Why do people fly? Seriously why?
///////// //// //// / person flys /// ///'/ //// / /// //// /////// flys the get a instant ban! I don't know if a 3 second ban is good enough! ( I don't know the rest sorry)
2) Kull aura (Spinz Aura). CubeCraft just hear me out... Make a bit that wil stop people form using kill aura! It won't take any coding or time at all! Pls
3) Do some of you guys ever wonder who would work to stop hackers? They could get a rank called "policeman". I'm ok for a policeman if you do a beta! When I ban people It makes me so happy to know that they will never come back again! So they can spam staff, sorry what

Do something before you loose a lot of people! If you don't do anything I will leave this server (yes you don't care, but I won't leave alone, many will follow in the footsteps)!!

So no, -1 I'm alright as said about 5,000,000 times anti cheat is coming!

It's legit 4AM I'm a bit crazy lol, hope I made sense xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
Top Bottom