Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

To many players not enough Skywars servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
I think it would be nice if there were a few more skywars servers, On days when there are 500 + players playing skywars, a lot of people have to look at a sign, waiting for a map, and you don't always get in, when there aren't as many people on its fine, but as more people start to play, it can get really frusterating not being able to play, and when you do get to play, you end up playing on maps you might not like as much (for me Pokemon and end) @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

marcoslater

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Staff member
Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Bury, UK.
marcoslater.com
I think it would be nice if there were a few more skywars servers, On days when there are 500 + players playing skywars, a lot of people have to look at a sign, waiting for a map, and you don't always get in, when there aren't as many people on its fine, but as more people start to play, it can get really frusterating not being able to play, and when you do get to play, you end up playing on maps you might not like as much (for me Pokemon and end) @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man
Its not as easy as you think, there's no magic want that gets swung around and magically sets of skywars server's appear on the signs. More server's requires more hardware, more money, more work, and more beer.

Give us some time. :)

Reactions: Bananaboy21

Oceanical

Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
MormonJudy, in the meantime try clicking on the little lobby paper in the corner of you inventory, and selecting a different lobby. It may be less congested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Once I'm back in two months it'll be my birthday and I'll be able to talk with you all again on the Discord server :')
SoundToTheThirdPower wrote on Capitan's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :3
eeeeeeeee wrote on Spoon's profile.
I gota new discor accep
Josher wrote on VeyselEymen_YT's profile.
Welcome to the forums! ^-^
Nqouir wrote on Democrise's profile.
Top Bottom