Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
I think it would be nice if there were a few more skywars servers, On days when there are 500 + players playing skywars, a lot of people have to look at a sign, waiting for a map, and you don't always get in, when there aren't as many people on its fine, but as more people start to play, it can get really frusterating not being able to play, and when you do get to play, you end up playing on maps you might not like as much (for me Pokemon and end) @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
th

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
I think it would be nice if there were a few more skywars servers, On days when there are 500 + players playing skywars, a lot of people have to look at a sign, waiting for a map, and you don't always get in, when there aren't as many people on its fine, but as more people start to play, it can get really frusterating not being able to play, and when you do get to play, you end up playing on maps you might not like as much (for me Pokemon and end) @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

Its not as easy as you think, there's no magic want that gets swung around and magically sets of skywars server's appear on the signs. More server's requires more hardware, more money, more work, and more beer.

Give us some time. :)

Reactions: Bananaboy21

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
MormonJudy, in the meantime try clicking on the little lobby paper in the corner of you inventory, and selecting a different lobby. It may be less congested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom