• Naw, explain why

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
that-is-genius.gif

This gif explains it all, but won't this cause server lag?

Reactions: Deeds

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
There would be quite a few problems with team TNT wars, such as team killing (TNT spleefing them) and how to prevent trolling like this but making it so you can be killed by stray TNT even if it was fired from your team.

Also, most YouTubers don't include rules when playing this game. And items would be a huge problem as people could steal all the items and screw your team.

To handle items you could create kits OR allow people to grab items via a GUI menu similar to how we teleport to game modes, but instead it spawns items in your inventory.

If you made kits, you could also make it a donor perk to create their own kit (like decide how much TNT and supplies they want and make it a prefix for them to select)

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
There would be quite a few problems with team TNT wars, such as team killing (TNT spleefing them) and how to prevent trolling like this but making it so you can be killed by stray TNT even if it was fired from your team.

Also, most YouTubers don't include rules when playing this game. And items would be a huge problem as people could steal all the items and screw your team.

To handle items you could create kits OR allow people to grab items via a GUI menu similar to how we teleport to game modes, but instead it spawns items in your inventory.

If you made kits, you could also make it a donor perk to create their own kit (like decide how much TNT and supplies they want and make it a prefix for them to select)
Facepalm, there will be no issues cause you can block teammates from being damaged by the tnt.

Reactions: Gray_Ice
D

Deleted member 204478

I would love to see this on cube! I love any game involving tnt ;) (not griefing though... ._. )

Reactions: Zrathex

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
Would be a fun game to have on Cubecraft and would attract more attention to Cubecraft making it a better and even more amazing server.

Reactions: Zrathex

Doggy_Dude_28

Oct 29, 2016
A way to not troll/spleef your team would be "not letting you build close to their cannon or try to get in front if the cannon" it could prevent trolls. I've seen this go on other "servers"

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
Facepalm, there will be no issues cause you can block teammates from being damaged by the tnt.
Then you ruin the fact people can kill themselves and teammates by accident. That would make the game longer and have no consequence for ignorance or mistakes.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
youtube.com
Then you ruin the fact people can kill themselves and teammates by accident. That would make the game longer and have no consequence for ignorance or mistakes.
......., CubeCraft will ofc Block players for
* Killing Themslef
* Damage/Kill teammates

So how will the game be longer? They can also develop so you can place an cannon that is already builded.

Reactions: Doggy_Dude_28

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
......., CubeCraft will ofc Block players for
* Killing Themslef
* Damage/Kill teammates

So how will the game be longer? They can also develop so you can place an cannon that is already builded.
If you don't allow self suicide there is no repercussions for not knowing how to play TNT wars, and players can easily just water wall and never be killed with immunity to their own crappy cannons.

If your own cannon blowing up can't kill you, I wouldn't have fun. -1 for immunity

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
youtube.com
If you don't allow self suicide there is no repercussions for not knowing how to play TNT wars, and players can easily just water wall and never be killed with immunity to their own crappy cannons.

If your own cannon blowing up can't kill you, I wouldn't have fun. -1 for immunity
Let me explain it in more details for you.
They cant kill them self, teams cant kill each other. Only the other team can. Putting water around you can be blocked or disabled so you can be killed.

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
Let me explain it in more details for you.
They cant kill them self, teams cant kill each other. Only the other team can. Putting water around you can be blocked or disabled so you can be killed.
You are ignoring what I'm saying and taking me for ignorant. I'm saying I don't think it will be fun without repercussions for being a dumby and messing up a cannon. I used to watch a ton of these videos and most of the deaths came from the youtuber's own cannons blowing them up.

This also means people can build one block platforms and spam TNT everywhere to kill their enemies with immunity.

Not having suicide by TNT ruins TNT wars

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
You are ignoring what I'm saying and taking me for ignorant. I'm saying I don't think it will be fun without repercussions for being a dumby and messing up a cannon. I used to watch a ton of these videos and most of the deaths came from the youtuber's own cannons blowing them up.

This also means people can build one block platforms and spam TNT everywhere to kill their enemies with immunity.

Not having suicide by TNT ruins TNT wars
You learn the best by mistakes...

Reactions: smkorpi
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom