Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Basically what the title says.. a TNT jump kit..
Yes there are kits with TNT, but it's so little that you can jump one time and you're out of TNT..
And not to forget: If I want to TNT jump, I find no water.. and that's a pretty nice thing to have when you want to TNT jump

TNT Kit:
24x TNT
1x Waterbucket
1x Button or pressure plate

Or add a water bucket to the bomber kit
Credit: @LetsPlayFair

Last edited:

comfyyy

I've suggested it too, but there are so much... tryhards on skywars, that don't want this, I don't see the OP part about it :/
I am what some would call a "tryhard", so let me give you an explanation as to why we don't want this:

Imagine this:
You go over to an island in Solo Skywars. You see a... well... inexperienced player, just standing there, with minimal armor. Just standing there. You build over, drop down, and start PvPing. He runs over to a hole that he had dug, and places a torch. Tic... tic... tic... BOOM. The island is COMPLETELY gone. There is no way you could have possibly survived. Now that game was wasted. The Bomber kit can be annoying enough. This would just take it too far. Why don't you guys just ask for a water bucket to be added to Bomber.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I am what some would call a "tryhard", so let me give you an explanation as to why we don't want this:

Imagine this:
You go over to an island in Solo Skywars. You see a... well... inexperienced player, just standing there, with minimal armor. Just standing there. You build over, drop down, and start PvPing. He runs over to a hole that he had dug, and places a torch. Tic... tic... tic... BOOM. The island is COMPLETELY gone. There is no way you could have possibly survived. Now that game was wasted. The Bomber kit can be annoying enough. This would just take it too far. Why don't you guys just ask for a water bucket to be added to Bomber.
Yeah that was my point, a water bucket to the Bomber kit, and I don't see a problem with this, I think it's just funny

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
A TNT kit or as LetsPlayFair said: add a waterbucket to the bomber kit, I'd be happy with both.

__KrlosNR

Oct 7, 2017
This is a mistake that most people make when suggesting a new kit, they have to think about the different cases in which the kit could be a great advantage for those who do not have it. I personally think that the bomber kit is fine and does not need improvement.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I personally think that the bomber kit is fine and does not need improvement.
How can a water bucket can be used in a bad way? You can litterally get a water bucket in a chest anyway..
But I'm really unlucky and I won't get a water bucket if I choose the bomber kit..

__KrlosNR

Oct 7, 2017
I did not say that the cube could use it badly, what I said was that an error that many commit is to put very op kits without thinking about the different cases that could be presented with the published kit. I'm sorry if I misinterpret anything and happy Christmas <3 .

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Well first I guess Merry Christmas.

Anyways, I don't really see how can the bomber kit be OP, yes it will make you go to the middle much easier and faster, but you sometimes get water buckets from chests anyway. But then again, I can think of a scenario where someone would explode an entire island with the TNT, while surrounding him or herself with water so they don't die nor fall off. When suggesting anything, you need to think if there's anything bad about the thing in question. But yeah, I don't see a major problem with this IMO at least. But also the kit is good as it is, I know a friend that wins so much using this kit, without camping nor anything. Not my decision, but I'm gonna say I'm mostly neutral to this.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Not always. In my case I kinda rarely get them. But then again, I'm neutral to this.
I also get them rarely.. If I actually choose the bomber kit..
If I have the enderman kit? Then I'll get water bucket in chests all the time..

But even if I didn't get a bucket, I'll just go to the island next to me..
And some maps have water on the island, so a lava bucket is also fine

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Ender man kit? I'm pretty sure it only contains 20 end stone blocks, and a full set of black leather gear? Also an ender pearl at 2 minutes, 5 minutes and 10 minutes. Coming from the person that uses the enderman kit literally every time. Edit: Not to mention that endermen are scared of water anyway, why would it be in there.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ender man kit? I'm pretty sure it only contains 20 end stone blocks, and a full set of black leather gear? Also an ender pearl at 2 minutes, 5 minutes and 10 minutes. Coming from the person that uses the enderman kit literally every time. Edit: Not to mention that endermen are scared of water anyway, why would it be in there.
I'll get them in chests.
Sorry for the misunderstanding

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's fine, again I'm not saying I'm against it, I'm just saying it's rare to get water buckets from chests, sorry if I seemed like I was against it, but I'm not. I was just stating the facts.
No, I know you're not against it. But it's very annoying if I want to TNT jump and don't get a water bucket..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom