Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
Ahh have you ever been in that akward moment where your above someones egg but thier wating down there making sure you cant mine the layers of obsidian around it? Well on alot of faction servers obsidian can be broken with 4-5 hits of TnT so I move that we add this to eggwars this would help ware down someones egg from above However the tnt would NOT break the egg because at that point it becoames to op. ;-)

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Yeah this will end trying to barricade myself in obby. Its not op if it takes multiple hits to destry obsidian

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I kinda agree, but it isn't really needed for EggWars. The main aspect is to mine the Egg, instead of blowing the layers off. If that was the case, mining a egg would take about 10 seconds, for a double layer'd Egg, using TNT. I don't think it is necessary for now.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think that it isnt necessary, because you have already very fast pickaxes in Eggwars. I dont know Why do you want to add this? You place 5 tnt By his egg And all the obsidian is gone. -1

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
I think that it isnt necessary, because you have already very fast pickaxes in Eggwars. I dont know Why do you want to add this? You place 5 tnt By his egg And all the obsidian is gone. -1
No thats not really how it works it destroys the obby its by and really in needs to be close for tnt to work you cant just put down 5 then watch his whole 5 layers of egg defence go away.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I see what you're getting at, but it isn't needed because you cold have a teammate come from below and catch the enemies off guard.

Would destroy everything whats near the egg -1.

Cheers,
Openen
For what it's worth tnt only destroys player placed blocks not the actual map.

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ahh have you ever been in that akward moment where your above someones egg but thier wating down there making sure you cant mine the layers of obsidian around it? Well on alot of faction servers obsidian can be broken with 4-5 hits of TnT so I move that we add this to eggwars this would help ware down someones egg from above However the tnt would NOT break the egg because at that point it becoames to op. ;-)

Not only is it really in-nessisary I belive it would get a bit OP from certin maps or gamemodes.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't think that would be nice.

There is a kit in speed eggwars that comes with TNT, so...

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Good idea, but like Donald j trump said, Obsidian safe bridges would be easily destroyable. Very strategic, but I think they made the eggwars basic so its easy for everyone to get used to

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom