Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Eggwars is the most popular game on the network,and there are a lot of plays it can be played so I’m gonna give you some ideas how to play it if you are new.
Solo Eggwars
You want to get the fastest game possible and to win most of the time,like me!To do that I’m playing on half health and op items(requires Gold rank to vote for both),so I’m choosing maps like Elven and Tentacles because they are just for 8 people and the games are fast if you rush your enem.
Second variant-You are not tryhard like me and you just play casual without doing anything for stats so I will suggest going to the middle,getting gear and making sure your egg is secured well.
Team Eggwars
Like the first way but choose the maps Orc,Rome and Mansion and get always in the team with ranked players because they are mostly good and you will get free easy win
Second way-You play on some not that good map so again,get some gear for you and your teemates before going anywhere
Tips-use your points to upgrade abilities
Don’t let someone farming kills on you,just leave if you care about k/d
Enjoy the game in your way!

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Really nice to add this, i also play a lot of eggwars teams and i recently started to play some solo eggwars and the maps you said where really good.
Thanks ^-^

Reactions: LordSidi0us

PapaSam

Jul 13, 2019
these are some good tips: I usually play with my friend, who makes sure our egg is defended, while I rush the other teams.

Reactions: Odieuse

Expectational

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2019
United Kingdom
www.zakshearman.com
these are some good tips: I usually play with my friend, who makes sure our egg is defended, while I rush the other teams.

<3 Edgeless, such a great EggWars teammate. He handles the obsidian at the start of the game then goes on to destroy everyone else with me :). Don't really know how he manages to do it. Having a plan for how to start the game off is probably one of the most important things, because if you have delays, on most maps that can be taken advantage of very quickly.

Reactions: PapaSam

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I actually like to join the team against all tryhards in maps like Rome, Mansion and Orc. This makes the whole game more exciting for both teams and gives me some practise. Aside from that, I think everyone has his own playstyle, and his own win strategies. Yours could work too!

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
Eggwars is the most popular game on the network,and there are a lot of plays it can be played so I’m gonna give you some ideas how to play it if you are new.
Solo Eggwars
You want to get the fastest game possible and to win most of the time,like me!To do that I’m playing on half health and op items(requires Gold rank to vote for both),so I’m choosing maps like Elven and Tentacles because they are just for 8 people and the games are fast if you rush your enem.
Second variant-You are not tryhard like me and you just play casual without doing anything for stats so I will suggest going to the middle,getting gear and making sure your egg is secured well.
Team Eggwars
Like the first way but choose the maps Orc,Rome and Mansion and get always in the team with ranked players because they are mostly good and you will get free easy win
Second way-You play on some not that good map so again,get some gear for you and your teemates before going anywhere
Tips-use your points to upgrade abilities
Don’t let someone farming kills on you,just leave if you care about k/d
Enjoy the game in your way!
Thanks

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands

Isn't it the best for beginners to learn how to play instead of just joining teams with skilled players and get a few wins? :p

Anyway, it is a way to earn some wins...

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
I actually like to join the team against all tryhards in maps like Rome, Mansion and Orc. This makes the whole game more exciting for both teams and gives me some practise. Aside from that, I think everyone has his own playstyle, and his own win strategies. Yours could work too!

Same. It's very funny to win from tryhards! (not that it happens a lot but still).
They always say you are hacking, and isn't that a compliment? (If you don't use hacks though)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Isn't it the best for beginners to learn how to play instead of just joining teams with skilled players and get a few wins? :p

Anyway, it is a way to earn some wins...
Well I wrote that for players who want to get nice stats in eggwars,not to learn how to play overall.Thats my way,because it’s the most effective for me

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Nice tips! Though, as you say you use half health and op items, i mean not everyone likes that. I personally play normal health and op items and I (almost) always rush with my team (mostly friends). What I'm trying to say, is that everyone has their own 'playing mode'. Maybe some people like your tips and will use it well other people think ''nonono, i don't like this'' but of course those should know that by theirselves (with that I mean if they want a good k/d or just play for the fun and it's nice to win a game).

Again, I do like your style and your tips are very useful for those people.

Well I wrote that for players who want to get nice stats in eggwars,not to learn how to play overall.Thats my way,because it’s the most effective for me
:thumbsup:!

Jun 30, 2019
These are the worst tips man. You probably play in a party of 10 on mansion. No one read this kids tips. Kid go to survival u bot

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom