Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Nice tips! Though, as you say you use half health and op items, i mean not everyone likes that. I personally play normal health and op items and I (almost) always rush with my team (mostly friends). What I'm trying to say, is that everyone has their own 'playing mode'. Maybe some people like your tips and will use it well other people think ''nonono, i don't like this'' but of course those should know that by theirselves (with that I mean if they want a good k/d or just play for the fun and it's nice to win a game).

Again, I do like your style and your tips are very useful for those people.

:thumbsup:!
Oh I forgot to say why I play with normal health as well.On 1.8 because it’s very easy to die there and on 1.9 on bigger maps but I don’t do that often

Reactions: Ducky

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
These are the worst tips man. You probably play in a party of 10 on mansion. No one read this kids tips. Kid go to survival u bot
I don’t play in parties.I don’t need to play on game for 2 hours to win it and that’s why I choose those maps.See other comments and then go and read what’s ,,bot”

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Oh I forgot to say why I play with normal health as well.On 1.8 because it’s very easy to die there and on 1.9 on bigger maps but I don’t do that often
Haha, well you should definitely just do and play what you like the most. I'm just gonna stay on 1.9+ haha.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom