Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello everyone!!

(I post this on Everything else because it's not game related)

I was just wondering, maybe some of you might have experience with this because i don't.
I sometimes play on my laptop and when i'm playing a game on CCG, it freezes and it says 'Timed Out'. Does anyone know why this happens?
Has this something to do with poor connection?
My normal computer doesn't have this.
I really want to know so i can fix it :p

Ps: i play on Linux on my laptop these days (i installed it a week ago)

Thanks for reading :)

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
I
Hello everyone!!

(I post this on Everything else because it's not game related)

I was just wondering, maybe some of you might have experience with this because i don't.
I sometimes play on my laptop and when i'm playing a game on CCG, it freezes and it says 'Timed Out'. Does anyone know why this happens?
Has this something to do with poor connection?
My normal computer doesn't have this.
I really want to know so i can fix it :p

Ps: i play on Linux on my laptop these days (i installed it a week ago)

Thanks for reading :)
I think its because of a poor connection. Sometimes it says timed out to me too.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This is because your connection to the cubecraft server is poor.
There isn't much you can do to fix this, mainly just restart your router once in a while, or find places with better connection to your router from you laptop.

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
Thank you for your replies! I think it's my connection since i'm playing runescape too and it needs to reestablish all the time. It affects my game play so much in both minecraft and runescape. I'll fix this immediately :)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Ik denk dat het aan je connectie ligt wat veel mensen al zeiden, laat het ons alstjeblieft weten als je probleem is opgelost. Ik heb dit probleem ook een paar keer gehad, en wat ik heb gedaan is: mijn router uit gezet en 10 a 20 minuten gewacht, daarna heb ik hem weer aangezet. Ik 'vergat' het wifi netwerk en verbond daarna weer, hierdoor werkte het weer. :) Succes en als het is opgelost, laat het dan alstjeblieft weten! Als je nog meer problemen hebt dan mag je altijd een nieuwe thread maken.

Reactions: Shayley

Giliam03

Dec 22, 2016
It looks like your pc have a to high setting or! You just have to restart him that could help.. If that even not work you could reset your hole windows or just use a virus scanner. ;)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
in most cases Time outs are due to Minecraft not being able to comprehend what you are doing (also the AFK server kick is also marked as "timed out" so is when the server goes down but that won't be any cause on Cubecraft it is just a footnote)
most common connection errors have explanations to them having the error as 1 short line of code saying connection.exe has been lost (just an example message may not be accurate)
It looks like your pc have a to high setting or! You just have to restart him that could help.. If that even not work you could reset your hole windows or just use a virus scanner. ;)
where the heck did that come from
This has nothing to do with what their problem is
They get timed out on the server not asking about windows
What face you that idea in the first place?

demy076

Aug 16, 2017
Look by firewall incoming ports or outcoming ports if firewall blocks minecraft make sure you unblock it
Solution 2.
If you have problems with the router accepting gameplay multiplayer and its blocking the cubecraft community ip server
Make sure Cubecraft's ip is not blocked in the router settings.

Solution 3

Check if the minecraft ports are not blocked in firewall java mostly returns with a error code or timeout because the computer may fetch or cannot ping the server.

If the problem still occurs feel free to dm me.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Look by firewall incoming ports or outcoming ports if firewall blocks minecraft make sure you unblock it
Solution 2.
If you have problems with the router accepting gameplay multiplayer and its blocking the cubecraft community ip server
Make sure Cubecraft's ip is not blocked in the router settings.

Solution 3

Check if the minecraft ports are not blocked in firewall java mostly returns with a error code or timeout because the computer may fetch or cannot ping the server.

If the problem still occurs feel free to dm me.
Do you even realise their problem? They are getting on the server but later getting timed out of the server
Just like any person

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom