• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? We already have this?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? We already have this?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I am pretty sure we don't, But thanks for the feedback

Reactions: KipKipXD
D

Deleted member 169486

What are you even suggesting? An Eggwars mode with normal health? That's called normal mode.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The suggestion
So I have been struggling with health regen in hardcore health modifier and op health modifier. So I came with a perfect balance between the 2. Add a normal Health Modifier in Eggwars so that your health can normally regenerate and have the normal amount of hearts the comes with Minecraft. This is a great suggestion since a lot of people have been having problems with this and I am just hear to help out.
This kind of ruins the hardcore aspect.
Sure, there are high prices, but no natural regen is something key to the hardcore experience. The hardcore experience originally came with UHC (Ultra HardCore) which has no natural regen. If it did, it'd just be survival games in an open world. No natural regen is something that should stay in hardcore, hence why the gamemode is called that.
The reason I brought UHC up, is because it's iconic with no natural regen, which it's why it's called Ultra Hardcore. In regular minecraft this would just mean you can't respawn, but in servers it means that you can't regenerate under normal circumstances.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This kind of ruins the hardcore aspect.
Sure, there are high prices, but no natural regen is something key to the hardcore experience. The hardcore experience originally came with UHC (Ultra HardCore) which has no natural regen. If it did, it'd just be survival games in an open world. No natural regen is something that should stay in hardcore, hence why the gamemode is called that.
The reason I brought UHC up, is because it's iconic with no natural regen, which it's why it's called Ultra Hardcore. In regular minecraft this would just mean you can't respawn, but in servers it means that you can't regenerate under normal circumstances.
I think you mistaken what I tried to say, I mean that they should add a feature where you vote for normal health, kind of like how you vote for hardcore and op health.

Reactions: KipKipXD
D

Deleted member 169486

LoL I am trying to see how many people disagree with this xD even though it is already added, just wanted to check if people play eggwars instead of just commenting just to bash on suggestions you know.
From the way you worded it, it seemed like you wanted op or hardcore items with normal health, like with regen in hardcore.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I think you mistaken what I tried to say, I mean that they should add a feature where you vote for normal health, kind of like how you vote for hardcore and op health.
Oh, I thought that you'd make a suggestion actually suggesting something, instead of testing something. I thought you wanted a mode where you play with the hardcore items & prices, with regular health regen. I wasn't expecting a thread suggesting nothing new.

Reactions: TheBrownster

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Oh, I thought that you'd make a suggestion actually suggesting something, instead of testing something. I thought you wanted a mode where you play with the hardcore items & prices, with regular health regen. I wasn't expecting a thread suggesting nothing new.
I was so confused when I saw his original thread. I wonder if this thread counts as a useless thread because it actually doesn't suggest anything new.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
LoL I am trying to see how many people disagree with this xD even though it is already added, just wanted to check if people play eggwars instead of just commenting just to bash on suggestions you know.
Please don't use the suggestions section to make threads that suggest we add something that we already have just to get reactions. It, in turn, makes it a useless thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom