Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If you are sure that you're falsely banned and your appeal is denied, contact a Mod or a Dev. If you haven't appealed yet, appeal and tell what happened before you got banned, tell the truth because if you lie in your appeal you'll be permanent banned instantly.

guninvalid

Mar 21, 2017
I don't understand your issue. I haven't been touched by Sentinel at all. I have never hacked on any server, including cubecraft. I have used mods before, but I think NEI is an okay mod to keep in.

Reactions: Iggleboz

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I don't understand your issue. I haven't been touched by Sentinel at all. I have never hacked on any server, including cubecraft. I have used mods before, but I think NEI is an okay mod to keep in.
NEI is not approved on this server.

To OP: I doubt you were falsely banned. Denied appeal and a previous ban for kill aura? That doesn't sound like a false ban. Those special appeals aren't based on how sorry you are -- it's based on whether you were correctly caught cheating or not.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Always make a appeal that looks good. If you made a rushed appeal like me your appeal won't get accepted. So yeah, just message a Developer on either Discord or start a conversation with a dev here on the forums.

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
You were hacking. Lol! Sentinel is almost never wrong. Too many kids complaning that they've been banned falsely. You aren't special.

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
You were hacking. Lol! Sentinel is almost never wrong. Too many kids complaning that they've been banned falsely. You aren't special.
Im sorry but whag if he isnt?
I have like 4-5 friends getting banned constantly by sentinel.

Reactions: LoadzAF

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
NEI is not approved on this server.

To OP: I doubt you were falsely banned. Denied appeal and a previous ban for kill aura? That doesn't sound like a false ban. Those special appeals aren't based on how sorry you are -- it's based on whether you were correctly caught cheating or not.
Nei should be fine all it does is help you find crafting recipies and make items faster by autoplacing the items when shift clicking the question mark, which really isnt advantageous in any gamemode ( captainsparklez ssundee crainer and many other youtubers use it)

Winter71118

Oct 11, 2015
I get tired of people reading half of the main post and then start sending us PLACES WE ALL READY WHENT too and we clearly stated it!!!

Reactions: LoadzAF

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Guys, stop... He just ranting in the wrong section LOL
This is nothing related to Eggwars. If you want to rant go to the "Everything Else" Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom