Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
How about reading what he wrote before helping him? maybe that is for the best of your staff application...
He said 'I absolutely loved this server until they introduced sentinel, I was falsely banned and was not using hacks... fix your *censored* cubecraft, I have already mad a appeal to this but it was denied'. What is wrong with it if I say what he can do the best for his appeal and explaing about Sentinel? He says that this server sucks, yeah okay, that's his opinion. I can say that I like CubeCraft but it's his opinion so I'm not going any further in that.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
He said 'I absolutely loved this server until they introduced sentinel, I was falsely banned and was not using hacks... fix your *censored* cubecraft, I have already mad a appeal to this but it was denied'. What is wrong with it if I say what he can do the best for his appeal and explaing about Sentinel? He says that this server sucks, yeah okay, that's his opinion. I can say that I like CubeCraft but it's his opinion so I'm not going any further in that.
helping him is something and wanting to be a robotic staff member is something else...

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
The problem is that he already appealed. Everything else is fine.

Reactions: LoadzAF

UHC_

May 4, 2014
I absolutely loved this server until they introduced sentinel, I was falsely banned and was not using hacks... fix your *censored* cubecraft, I have already mad a appeal to this but it was denied

the whole server sucks just because of 1 thing?

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Can someone just lock/move this already? This is going nowhere.
All this thread is filled with is personal attacks, hypocrisy, people giving their standard sample reply with information OP already knew, plus it's in the wrong section to begin with.

It's not for me to decide of course, so i'll just tag an online mod.
@Buuuddy

Reactions: TheQueenWaddle

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Why do I bother. Any-who, I've talked with a staff friend again and they seem pretty solid on sentinel being accurate. I'll stick with that since I've seen no evidence proving otherwise.

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
Why do I bother. Any-who, I've talked with a staff friend again and they seem pretty solid on sentinel being accurate. I'll stick with that since I've seen no evidence proving otherwise.
Then it shouldnt have banned jeff 4 times in a row

9678Dash

Mar 24, 2017
I absolutely loved this server until they introduced sentinel, I was falsely banned and was not using hacks... fix your *censored* cubecraft, I have already mad a appeal to this but it was denied
I have never been falsly banned before but sometimes sentinel removes blocks when you place them :[

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Just because they're staff doesn't mean that they're correct.

And if they're talking about it being so solid, why is there a rant thread everyday about them being falsely banned?

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Guys, there is no need to call out on anyone.

Sentinel is still learning, I understand that there may be some false infraction and mistakes that have and may be made but please refrain from bringing it here.
It would be more efficient to talk to us about it and we will get back to you when possible.
Usually when dealing with Sentinel false positives, logs would be checked to determine what caused the infraction.
Not to mention, butterfly clicking isn't allowed and though it doesn't fall under "illegal clients" .. it will still result in receiving a punishment (ban).
Could you have been punished due to that?

Have you spoken to @CrazymanJR or any other staff member about the situation?
Feel free to PM me or ^^^ about this and we'll look into it.

Thread moved and locked.
Thanks to those who tried to help as well :)
(In the future, please keep thread in topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom