Deleted member 352903

I think it's just a combo
Also he didn't hit you when you were behind him

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Kinda looks more like a maybe a connection issue + combo because 1.9 hits are weird around those things, if it were cheats it would be a lot more obvious. The fact that they aren't looking at you sometimes but hit you still implies that one of your connections is off rather than kill aura. They see you in a different position to what you think you are in in other words but the hit still registers.

Im pretty sure staff being friends with the player isn't the case :3 just saying

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
This is one of the most obvious hackers I have seen. 1:10 is a good example but then again most of the video is good evidence and I have caught other people less obvious than this and they have been banned.

II dont see the hax,
This iss normal on pvp people are lvl127293
And look like hakers

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I suspect the staff member is friends with the player.
Why does this always seem to be the go to for why reports are denied? :p I assure you we give no special treatment to friends for breaking the rules. If a person breaks the rules, they will be punished for it.
If you haven't seen hackers for ages you haven't played in a while just saying
The only time I really see any cheaters is when I specifically go out looking for them. In my normal gameplay, it’s a rare occurrence, like maybe once a day. I don’t know if I just get lucky or what, but yeah.
I'd like to apologize and I've seen videos of people like Meezoid who play like you and are pro so I am sorry for coming across the way I did!
Since this seems to be resolved (and since the original post has been removed), I guess I’ll lock this. Thank you for your concern. It is good to keep a watch out just in case we make a mistake (which does happen).
~Locked :)

Reactions: Reapz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom