Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlienYard

Jul 11, 2023
Not only do i find it annoying and worse then no effect, there is also alot of issues with it. Starting with the fact that it crashes my game. I had just joined the server when it updated and i went to ffa, i got void glitch repeatedly and then my game crashed. Also, void glitch is now just everywhere, not just teams of 4 and 2 and mega skywars and stuff. And it might load, after like 30 seconds omg. Remove or i will switch to hive.

JustWaved

Novice Member
Nov 12, 2020
I don’t think the crashes are due to the transition effect but the servers themselves. And I think cubecraft are working on unplayable glitches as well as server lag and crashes as soon as they can to help maintain performance

Reactions: WiggedWigg

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
I don’t think the crashes are due to the transition effect but the servers themselves. And I think cubecraft are working on unplayable glitches as well as server lag and crashes as soon as they can to help maintain performance
for me, I think the transition screen does cause a lot of the crashing because most times you are just stuck in it for a long time and you eventually crash since everything after will load up at once. server crashes don't close your game completely.

Furzide

Novice Member
May 12, 2020
your mum's house
crashes aren't caused by the transition screen itself, as it is simply a UI overlay the covers the vanilla minecraft loading screen when joining games. the crashes itself could be caused by an error during the transfer process. I made a pack that removes the transition screen.

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
crashes aren't caused by the transition screen itself, as it is simply a UI overlay the covers the vanilla minecraft loading screen when joining games. the crashes itself could be caused by an error during the transfer process. I made a pack that removes the transition screen.
idk, I tried the pack and the transition screen was still there, just different

Furzide

Novice Member
May 12, 2020
your mum's house
idk, I tried the pack and the transition screen was still there, just different
you are on an new minecraft version where they also use the camera api to flash a color on your screen. i can't do anything about the camera api, unless i find a way to disable it by modifying game memory at runtime.

Jul 25, 2023
Yeah dude im experiencing this in android too i really hate this trash update i gets ruined amd ruined everytime i hope they will fix this stress update

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom