Status
Not open for further replies.

Tijnn

Jan 13, 2018
Nijmegen Region, The Netherlands
tijnn.nl
Hello,
Before you start reading, read this:
I DON'T WANT TO HATE ON CUBECRAFT. I ONLY WANT TO MAKE SOME THINGS CLEAR!

It's time for something new. And with new I really mean new.
Look at the skywars lobby! It is the same lobby already for ages....

And then the Custom Shield option! It's already in the vanity menu for months but still not here... FIX IT!

Make some new kits. And we are happy again :D

Kits for vanity points: AWESOME! This is just an idea but what if you could buy some kits with vanity points?

And then Parkour... It's already for months in maintenancemode... When is this coming???!!

THE POINT IS MAKE THINGS CLEAR. And just listen to my idea's :D

~Tijnn
Again: I DON'T want to HATE on CUBECRAFT.
I ONLY want to make some things CLEAR.

Reactions: Lilleh__

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I also want to make some things clear.
"I don't want to hate CubeCraft" *Reads title* "This is why CubeCraft s**ks! Or not?
That's pretty offensive.
About the Parkour update: I think they will add it very soon! Have you already seen the armour stands in the main lobby? No? Go check them out!
"Go make some new kits" What gamemode? How do they have to look like?
About the custom shields: I agree with you, but I think CubeCraft is updating on 18 January, so maybe the shields will come out then!
About the SkyWars lobby: Why do you think we need a new lobby? It's not like the current lobby has become boring. (My opinion)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I find it really sad that you have to censor the word "sucks" in the title.
I mean that's really what it's becoming; a sucky server. No denying it. Non-needed updates are coming in, not really what the community is looking for. I mean a new lobby is great and all, but is it needed like 1.12 is? I don't think so.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
And then the Custom Shield option! It's already in the vanity menu for months but still not here... FIX IT!
It'd be nice if it were implemented. There's plenty of suggestions floating around the forums regarding how they could go about implementing it.

Alright. Any suggestions of your own?

Kits for vanity points: AWESOME! This is just an idea but what if you could buy some kits with vanity points?
Against the EULA. Ranked players would have an advantage over non-premium players.
And then Parkour... It's already for months in maintenancemode... When is this coming???!!
So far, they've recently made a thread where you can vote on which parkour gamemodes you want to see when it's released. Although it's not their biggest priority, they definitely intend to do something with it. I'd love to see parkour as a gamemode, and it would definitely appeal to players who aren't very fond of PVP based gamemodes.

Reactions: remio

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
About the Parkour update: I think they will add it very soon! Have you already seen the armour stands in the main lobby? No? Go check them out!
He's holding a fishing rod and the other one a shovel, how do you think it'll be parkour?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They have been showing some interest in bringing it back a couple months ago, afterward chances are they've been working on bringing it back just more on the side
that would mean people would be getting kits in exchange for paying
Look at the skywars lobby! It is the same lobby already for ages....
Is there something wrong with that lobby
It is perfectly fine how it is
You can't just say "add new maps", "fix all the problems", or "make more kits"
Nobody can understand a thing of what you want
Suggesting new kits would be perfectly fine but just saying bring new kits is counterproductive as you don't give any feedback
as much as I'd like custom shields
I, myself have given up on any hope for them to be added

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015

Do you have any ideas for those kits? and being able to buy kits with vanity points is against the EULA.

I'm sorry, but you're not allowed to ask when we're going to release updates. Our management team made a thread about ideas for parkour.

We're doing our best by releasing every week a new update (included map updates), we can't really make things clear as that would be leaking information, which leads to demote, unless we're allowed by the management team. We do listen to your ideas, but it doesn't mean they get added. We have a few moderators reading every single suggestion made in the suggestion section.

Reactions: Story and Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
It's time for something new. And with new I really mean new.
Look at the skywars lobby! It is the same lobby already for ages..
I’m sure that if a lobby could be built in the blink of an eye, we’d have loads of new lobbies. But it’s a big project that takes a lot of time and creativity to do — which other things may take priority.
Same premise as above. A kit is so finicky to add — it needs to be well balanced and needs to be viable to use, otherwise there’s no use. If you have any ideas on kit/s, feel free to suggest!

Rest of the points were answered by Marieke.
Do you have any ideas for those kits? and being able to buy kits with vanity points is against the EULA.

I'm sorry, but you're not allowed to ask when we're going to release updates. Our management team made a thread about ideas for parkour.

We're doing our best by releasing every week a new update (included map updates), we can't really make things clear as that would be leaking information, which leads to demote, unless we're allowed by the management team. We do listen to your ideas, but it doesn't mean they get added. We have a few moderators reading every single suggestion made in the suggestion section.

Thanks for suggesting, and I look forward to see any more suggestions you have in the future!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom