Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkywarsReporter22

Apr 9, 2015
Well as the title says. There is something going on on the server (especially at Skywars) which is getting completely out of hand: Hackers.

In the last few weeks, the amount of hackers has increased soo much, that in almost every game, you encounter at least one hacker with anti knockback, or long hit, etc. It's getting absolutely ridiculous and for the normal players it isn't fun anymore to play.

I've tried to record some of the hackers to get them banned, but at this moment, it doesn't matter if you ban the hackers or not, because they keep coming, more and more people start to hack, probably to also have a chance in a game instead of killed by the hackers, or the hackers make a new account or something. You can't just rely on the banning anymore, there has to be done something against it.

So perhaps, it is an idea to have a second look at the anti-cheat system of the game. I guess that it should be stronger and stricter than it is now. And just let the people who are recognized by the strict anti cheat system just get kicked from the game.

Maybe other people like the crew and other players have more ideas to get rid of the hackers, but it must be clear that you have take further actions against them, instead of only relying on the banning system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom