Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You know you can quote multiple people in the same reply right? No need to reply to each and everyone separately.

Other than that, nice protection, although a few block of TNT could be devastating.

Reactions: 0ffense

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
But seriously. This is just the same as just having obsidian. Someone comes in, they break a bit of it and blocks themselves in. I usually take obsidian with me to camper teams so they can't stop me from breaking the blocks. Nonetheless I absolutely hate campers.

D

Deleted member 204478

This is insane.
Looks like your really determined to protect the egg.
Tell me honestly, how many takes did it take to build this? :P (You know, for people at the beginning to just get a pickaxe and break it)

Nov 28, 2016
Deep Ocean
Ugh. Camping for an hour. Yeah people like you make the game... more interesting.
Like they always say ''If you dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything.'' there's no need to get so upset about it, half the teams were camping and half were fighting with the camping ones, we died lots of times aswell, and my friend was fighting the people in mid and getting us resorces from the mid, I do understand camping is kinda bad, but we all camped at least once in our lives, I've dealt with several campers before aswell. :p

Nov 28, 2016
Deep Ocean
This is insane.
Looks like your really determined to protect the egg.
Tell me honestly, how many takes did it take to build this? :p (You know, for people at the beginning to just get a pickaxe and break it)
Well we didn't plan on doing it, the first game we did, we started playing and in the middle of the round we decided to change the protection up a bit and that happened. :p

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Like they always say ''If you dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything.'' there's no need to get so upset about it, half the teams were camping and half were fighting with the camping ones, we died lots of times aswell, and my friend was fighting the people in mid and getting us resorces from the mid, I do understand camping is kinda bad, but we all camped at least once in our lives, I've dealt with several campers before aswell. :p

Don't think I said anything "not nice". Just stated my opinion about camping. I haven't camped at least once in my live though, not yet. Don't see that changing. Though if you had fun that's all what matters :)

Everybosy has his only playstyle. I have to respect that..sorry
It's just annoying on normal settings for me.

You know what's boring? When my small cousin sits on my lap, plays minecraft, collects flowers and decorates his island! (lucky island)

Boring? Sounds adorable :)

May 7, 2017
It took us around 1 hour but it was worth it. :p

rsclMMr.jpg

Welp this is when the opposite teams are crying and they just quit

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I never build fortresses like that... Early game I usually leave the egg open, my teammates will cover it or not, defend it or not, but it's not my problem. I just rush mid. If somehow my egg survived till mid game, and it hasn't been covered by my teammates or I have no teammates, then I might cover it in one layer of obsidian. If on op mode, maybe I will add another layer later on. I just usually don't play with eggs...

Bad strategy, I know. I can probably raise my win rate by a lot if I actually protected my egg, but I like to challenge myself to play without dying.

Reactions: CorruptedSyntex

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I never build fortresses like that... Early game I usually leave the egg open, my teammates will cover it or not, defend it or not, but it's not my problem. I just rush mid. If somehow my egg survived till mid game, and it hasn't been covered by my teammates or I have no teammates, then I might cover it in one layer of obsidian. If on op mode, maybe I will add another layer later on. I just usually don't play with eggs...

Bad strategy, I know. I can probably raise my win rate by a lot if I actually protected my egg, but I like to challenge myself to play without dying.

Nah, you are doing fine. I never bother with the egg either. It's just that I rarely die. Why waste 50 obsidian if I won't die either way?

Reactions: Daniel_H212

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Nah, you are doing fine. I never bother with the egg either. It's just that I rarely die. Why waste 50 obsidian if I won't die either way?

On team maps, it's helpful to the teammates, who usually aren't good enough to never die in a game. I just have the bad habit from solo, where I never need the egg.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom