Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

wooooody

Mar 3, 2016
Netherlands
Hey guys,

Its really sad to see how fast a community can die faster that when youre fell off your island. But i want to make the community better so give me some examples and ill try to fix it. I think one of the biggest things is 1.9 but yea. We have no choice. Like if u want the old cubecraft with 1.8 no hate to cube i really like the server but i think if 1.9 pvp is removed we can have a lot more fun.

Pce

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I don't really know how 1.9 being supported killed off the community? There's 1.8 if you want, there's 1.9 if you want (and 1.10, 1.11, etc)

Please explain more into detail...

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Eh No, Some players enjoy 1.9 and love it to play. The community is not dead because of these reasons. If you want 1.8 go to the version 1.8 and you can play eggwars/skywars.

With 1.9+ you are able to play all games.

And we have a choice. Members decide about it and I don't see a lot hate of 1.9 (only at the 1.9 update)

So do not complain about things you don't know. Otherwise I don't think They're gonna remove 1.9.

So -1

PS: explain more.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hey guys,

Its really sad to see how fast a community can die faster that when youre fell off your island. But i want to make the community better so give me some examples and ill try to fix it. I think one of the biggest things is 1.9 but yea. We have no choice. Like if u want the old cubecraft with 1.8 no hate to cube i really like the server but i think if 1.9 pvp is removed we can have a lot more fun.

Pce
you can already play in 1.8
Skywars is 1 of the most popular games on Cubecraft why don't you just play 1.8 mode on 1.8
also falling off your island has nothing to do with 1.9
There is no reason to remove it from 1.9 and that isn't gonna make more people come and play it, that would make less people play it because they liked the game with 1.9 combat and aren't gonna transition to 1.8

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Eh No, Some players enjoy 1.9 and love it to play. The community is not dead because of these reasons. If you want 1.8 go to the version 1.8 and you can play eggwars/skywars.

With 1.9+ you are able to play all games.

And we have a choice. Members decide about it and I don't see a lot hate of 1.9 (only at the 1.9 update)

So do not complain about things you don't know. Otherwise I don't think They're gonna remove 1.9.

So -1

PS: explain more.
Some? You mean almost everybody. If you want 1.8 pvp just play in 1.8 or go to a server like hypixel

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I much prefer 1.9+ over 1.8, and reverting back to 1.8 isn't going to increase the amount of players. The player base of 10K most likely has around 600 playing on 1.8, meaning that there are ~9 and a half thousand players here for the 1.9 combat. Cube's player base back in 1.8 has most likely already moved over to another server, and at this point they probably won't come back.
Cube would lose an enormous amount of players if they reverted back, and majority of us (including staff) would end up leaving too. 1.9 PVP is one of the big reasons why I prefer Cube over any other server, and Cube is probably the only big scale server that updates alongside Minecraft so newer players can easily adapt.
I don't want them to revert back to 1.8 only, as they'll lose their 1.9 player base which is close to all of their players. Instead, they could support all of the current gamemodes on the 1.8 version of Cube so that we can attract more 1.8 players & Youtubers. It'd be a great way to get a bigger player base in my opinion, but you may correct me if I'm wrong.

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
I much prefer 1.9+ over 1.8, and reverting back to 1.8 isn't going to increase the amount of players. The player base of 10K most likely has around 600 playing on 1.8, meaning that there are ~9 and a half thousand players here for the 1.9 combat. Cube's player base back in 1.8 has most likely already moved over to another server, and at this point they probably won't come back.
Cube would lose an enormous amount of players if they reverted back, and majority of us (including staff) would end up leaving too. 1.9 PVP is one of the big reasons why I prefer Cube over any other server, and Cube is probably the only big scale server that updates alongside Minecraft so newer players can easily adapt.
I don't want them to revert back to 1.8 only, as they'll lose their 1.9 player base which is close to all of their players. Instead, they could support all of the current gamemodes on the 1.8 version of Cube so that we can attract more 1.8 players & Youtubers. It'd be a great way to get a bigger player base in my opinion, but you may correct me if I'm wrong.

and what if cubecraft be compatible with 1.9 and 1.8 ?

Reactions: Injunction

MarchToTheSea

Novice Member
Jul 5, 2017
Mexico
I agree with Gain, no need to remove the beautiful current pvp system.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
and what if cubecraft be compatible with 1.9 and 1.8 ?
I said it in the post ;-;

A

A pigeon

Haha .. and you guys want to lnow why i want a dislike button .

You can still play 1.8 genius , and you cant everyone to come play on an inferior version of MC .

Reactions: 0ffense
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom