Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should these changes be added?

• They all should be added!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I have been playing a bit of minerware, and I always have had some things I would like to change, so here they are.

Wait for it - This is much too easy. If you already know the 2 commands, it is practically a joke. I suggest making there a much shorter time period, and adding more of a variety of commands like 'Stop moving!' to be more challenging.

Fly to the moon - Again, a bit of a joke. Would love to see pvp or obstacles.

Dodge anvils - Same problem. Way to easy if you look up. I have a unique idea to fix this; you could make the blocks the anvils hit get destroyed, so the map gets removed as well as the anvils falling. This will make it quite challenging.

Get a flower - Again much too easy. I would say to give 1 attempt on hard and normal, and hard gives you less time.

Keep running - You don't actually have to run, you can just move your head slightly or jump, would like to see this changed

Mine ore - PvP is enabled. Would like to see this changed.

Shear 12 sheep - Much too hard, you have to be pretty lucky to win. Reduce to 8 sheep.

Win snowball fight - You can get on top of the columns by standing on the platforms. Change this because you can get an easy win with the high ground.

Balance beam - Can you actually be hit by arrows on this one? Because I have never been hit once, even on the one time I tried to get hit. Make it easier to be hit.

Drop safely - Make less blocks, and death should be permanent. Much too easy as it is.

Hide under blocks - Nothing to change but would like to point out that you can actually dodge the arrows if you are skilled enough

Knock everyone off - How do you get a powerful hit? Also how do you survive a powerful hit? Make it more clear, and hits shouldn't knock you a football field's distance.

OITC - Some sort of spawnkill prevention. Not sure how.

Lucky block pvp - Make the arena bigger. It is way too cramped.

Bow spleef - Make arrows shoot through players, because right now it just bounces off them, making it so you have to shoot where they are running instead of being able to shoot on them.

Fly through hoops - Sometimes you fly faster than hoops load, so you end up not being able to see the hoops. This is really annoying, please fix.

Reactions: Ptitjoueur123

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I actually agree with u the flowers is just easy if u read it correctly and the anvils too those need to be changed. About the sheep’s I always get them but I understand u want them to change it to something less harder. So I like the changes!

Reactions: Mark_Osinga

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
In hardmode there are obstacles already, I don't think they should be added in normal mode.

Dodge anvils - Same problem. Way to easy if you look up. I have a unique idea to fix this; you could make the blocks the anvils hit get destroyed, so the map gets removed as well as the anvils falling. This will make it quite challenging.
This could be a cool idea, but it would be way too hard probably. You can't look at the anvils as well as the ground at the same time, and upon that every block of the platform will get hit at least once so there will be no more room to stand on. They could fix this by making the platform multiple layers but then you should have to jump and at the same moment not get hit by an anvil. I think it's good as it is now.

Get a flower - Again much too easy. I would say to give 1 attempt on hard and normal, and hard gives you less time.
I don't agree. Yes it's easy, if you know the names of the flowers. But some people don't, so then it's quite hard.

Shear 12 sheep - Much too hard, you have to be pretty lucky to win. Reduce to 8 sheep.
That would be way too easy and everyone will win everytime. Most games most people just nearly get it, they get around 10 or so. I think this game is fine how it is now. However, in hard mode a lot of the times nobody wins because 14 sheeps is super hard. Still it should not be changed in my eyes tho, keeping some challenging games in it is fun.

Drop safely - Make less blocks, and death should be permanent. Much too easy as it is.
Again, in hard it is a lot harder already. It's good how it is.

Fly through hoops - Sometimes you fly faster than hoops load, so you end up not being able to see the hoops. This is really annoying, please fix.
I have never had this issue so it's probably your pc not being able to load it in properly or you should higher your render settings.

So basically you requested to make Minerware a lot harder. I feel like you only played normal mode tho, which is understandable as you don't have emerald rank. I just don't agree with you on making it a harder game. For me Minerware feels like this game that should be easy to play with a bunch of friends and not too competitive. Yes, if you play with other good players it's mainly luck if you win or not, but what's the matter? It's not made to be hard. Also for beginning players it's nice to have a game they don't completely fail at, so they can learn to play a little.

There already is hard mode for if you want to play a bit more competative. I don't think they should change how the difficulties work. Yes, some microgames are a bit glitchy, like the 'cross the balance beam' as you stated. They need a little fix but the difficulty is fine in my opinion.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
It will make it more challenging thats true but also more luck based which is not the purpose of that minigame

Reactions: Færøyene

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
It's not luck based, i complete this one everytime with like 18 sheep sheared, on hard I'm also pretty consistent in winning this mimigame

Win snowball fight - You can get on top of the columns by standing on the platforms. Change this because you can get an easy win with the high ground.
Not really an easy win since you can still be hit pretty easily.

Balance beam - Can you actually be hit by arrows on this one? Because I have never been hit once, even on the one time I tried to get hit. Make it easier to be hit
You can't get hit.

Making it bigger will support camping with a bow, which is not really fun. I think the arena is good as it is right now.
You could slow down so your pc or laptop can load the hoops in.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Wait for it - This is much too easy. If you already know the 2 commands, it is practically a joke. I suggest making there a much shorter time period, and adding more of a variety of commands like 'Stop moving!' to be more challenging.
I agree with this, but not with shorter time if you have to jump into the void, because sometimes you spawn in the middle.

I agree, it should be with obstacles in Normal and you have to fly higher in Hard.

That would be epic, also with time, I believe I saw this in Hypixel but it could be cool in CubeCraft, a bit stolen but ok.

It should be 3 in Normal and 1 in Hard. I don't think everyone know the flowers, for new players it's difficult.

Keep running - You don't actually have to run, you can just move your head slightly or jump, would like to see this changed
Yeah, I also would like to see you have to sprint, it would be more funnier and challenging.

Mine ore - PvP is enabled. Would like to see this changed.
I don't agree and I do, a pickaxe doesn't to that many damage, but I also agree, it's annoying if you're getting focussed, but everyone can stand in your path. :/

I don't agree with this, it's fine, the sheeps spawn everywhere.

I think that's not true, you don't see anything on the map, people can easily backstab you.

Balance beam - Can you actually be hit by arrows on this one? Because I have never been hit once, even on the one time I tried to get hit. Make it easier to be hit.
I would like to see now arrows and making a bit hard with a parkour. And in Hard mode extra hard.

Not really, sometimes it is really difficult.

Hide under blocks - Nothing to change but would like to point out that you can actually dodge the arrows if you are skilled enough
It's almost impossible to avoid the arrows.

Knock everyone off - How do you get a powerful hit? Also how do you survive a powerful hit? Make it more clear, and hits shouldn't knock you a football field's distance.
I think it should be this:
1 hit; 1 block
2 hits: 3 blocks:
3 hits: 6 blocks
4 hits: 10 blocks
This game, it's so unfair, sometimes I hit a red one and he received knockback.

OITC - Some sort of spawnkill prevention. Not sure how.
Be more clear, what do you mean?

It's fine, maybe more lucky blocks.

Bow spleef - Make arrows shoot through players, because right now it just bounces off them, making it so you have to shoot where they are running instead of being able to shoot on them.
I agree, nothing to say about it.

Yeah, slow down your PC.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
After reading lots of your comments I can see that it is highly subjective as to what is hard and what isn't, maybe my list is too personalised, thanks everyone for your input! except Færøyene could you at least say what you didn't like and not just be so rude

Reactions: Zathelas

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I think the flowers minigame is good as it is as I don't think many people know all the flowers unless you play a lot

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom