Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
1.) Sell wands (Selling by inventory takes forever)
I don't like this idea, I think it's fine now and taking a little longer to do things is part of the game.

2.) Make Arrows Sellable (They take forever to clear out of your chests because you can't sell them)
I agree. Many times you don't know what to do with so many arrows that you get from farms and adding an option to sell them for a small amount of coins would not be bad.

3.) Add Redstone so we can make automatic farms for the strong mobs and make life easier
I doubt this is possible as many players would do a lot of redstone mechanics which would cause extreme lag :/

4.) Fix mobs glitching out of grinders
This is probably a bug and I recommend you to report it to make sure it's known so they could fix it soon.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1.) Sell wands (Selling by inventory takes forever)
2.) Make Arrows Sellable (They take forever to clear out of your chests because you can't sell them)
3.) Add Redstone so we can make automatic farms for the strong mobs and make life easier
4.) Fix mobs glitching out of grinders
I agree with most of these, especially 1 and 2. Adding redstone would cause a ton of problems, and I haven't really had any issues with mobs glitching out of grinders.

• Agree
Reactions: CheesySteveey
Jul 8, 2022
I agree with most of these, especially 1 and 2. Adding redstone would cause a ton of problems, and I haven't really had any issues with mobs glitching out of grinders.
Another thing I forgot to say they need to fix/add is to make hoppers flow faster. For example, don't make them move 1 item at a time. Make it move items by stacks like it does on other servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom