Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Hey everyone! Throughout the years i have been on cubecraft there has been alot of things i would like to see be added/changed that has not yet. Some of these ideas might have already been suggested but i thought making another fresh thread, Where you guys can add your ideas and thoughts as well on things you would want to be added or changed.

1. Hedge Maze in Minerware
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/should-the-maze-bossbattles-stay.220989/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/remove-medge-maze.205254/#post-969301
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/edit-minerware-bossgame-the-maze.214060/#post-1030691
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/change-the-maze.207949/#post-995982)

Hedge Maze is honestly one of the most boring game modes in Minerware. I really enjoy Minerware and i really have no complaints Besides some glitches here and there and this Boss game mode. Honestly anytime i see hedge maze pop up while im playing, If im winning or not i just leave because the mode is so mind nummingly boring. I honestly cant think of anyway of making it better besides completely reworking it, Or removing it all together.

2. Add Reports on top of sentinel bans as more evidence.
( i cant find the original post but if someone can please link it so i can add it on)
Myself and others in the community have suggested adding user made reports (aka on the reports website not in game reports) to be stacked on top of sentinel bans. Its always super annoying to spend time making a report of someone hacking in game just to have that report not looked at for over a couple days then the user only gets a 7 day ban instead of getting there 30 day ban because sentinel bans then first. Furthermore it just feels like we are wasting our time reporting on the website. Since most of the time when we spend time recording/editing/uploading the cheater to youtube then making a report on the website it just gets denied. It just feels like cubecraft does not care about us when it comes to reports.

- If reports were added onto sentinel reports it would not only, Show proof that, that user was hacking. (so when he appeals saying i was lagging not cheating, there will be concrete evidence.

- Our reports wont just be closed and it will feel like our work didn't go to complete waste.

3. Add flying and gadgets into starting game lobbies.
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ability-of-using-rank-perks-gadgets-pre-game-lobbies.212279/)
Like honestly, 46 people voted yes and not a single person no, The post was escalated a whole year ago. Why has this not been added yet. I understand cubecraft is a small team. But this is something that is really simple and everyone seems to want. Having /fly and gadgets feels honestly useless. im never in the main lobby for longer then 30 seconds. But im waiting for games to start for usually 2 to 3 minutes (in my timezone) It just would be nice to be able to use the things that we paid for in pre game lobbies.

4. Some New Maps
Besides the same Christmas and Halloween maps we get every year. We really have not gotten anything new, That Nuke map https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ffa-nuke.222202/ Looks really good and i would love to see that added. Also Valley https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ffa-valley.219875/ looks pretty good as well!

A staff member named
Efcluke94 said (Not sure what to say, right now a designer made an FFA map over a year ago and it still hasn't been added, which is pretty bad. I know a lot of people asked for more ffa maps, basically more every maps people just always want more. Anyways off topic.)
It just would be nice to see some new maps. Cubecraft in general has been feeling really boring to me. Its like we have not gotten nothing new in along time. Just same maps and game modes that come out every year.

If there is anything else you guys want to add feel free to post it down below and if you have any thought on what i have suggested play say so as well! Thank you for taking a read :D

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
This is an older post of mine but i would like to BUMP it since a lot of the things i have suggested are still problems today, And also i would like to see what players now thing of everything i suggested.

Also remember that this is from Oct 2019, So it you see something and say "thats already fixed" or " that was already suggested" That this is an older thread.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s old but still relevant. The things you proposed are mostly all good things!
What I don’t understand is that you edit your hacker footage.. I mean why... Most of the time 10-30 sec is enough proof so I really don’t see why you be editing anything at all...
And then the flying in pre-game lobby’s, I just don’t see the point.. why would you like to fly..? If you’re bored, do the parcours, make one yourself! (In Eggwars try to get to the top of the three of the forest map part!) or just stand AFK for a moment and watch some yt or something, I don’t think there is any need for flying and gadgets in the pre lobby.
Your evidence stand point is really good! And should be implemented especially now with the kind of broken anti cheat.
And yes, Hedge Maze does need an update!

~Fesa

D

Deleted member 469419

3. Add flying and gadgets into starting game lobbies.
Overall, I totally agree with you, but no with this.

If this got added on the pre games lobbies, it would be very annoying people shooting with lasers, ranked flying... Besides that, Why do you want fly/have gadgets in a pre game lobby, generally it start at 20 seconds of being in the lobby.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
It’s old but still relevant. The things you proposed are mostly all good things!
What I don’t understand is that you edit your hacker footage.. I mean why... Most of the time 10-30 sec is enough proof so I really don’t see why you be editing anything at all...
And then the flying in pre-game lobby’s, I just don’t see the point.. why would you like to fly..? If you’re bored, do the parcours, make one yourself! (In Eggwars try to get to the top of the three of the forest map part!) or just stand AFK for a moment and watch some yt or something, I don’t think there is any need for flying and gadgets in the pre lobby.
Your evidence stand point is really good! And should be implemented especially now with the kind of broken anti cheat.
And yes, Hedge Maze does need an update!

~Fesa

I have to edit my reports because i record 24/7 while in game. I need to record all the time because of false bans. Having footage of when you get banned for no reason really saves your butt when you are making an appeal. So when i run into a hacker i have to edit the 30 second clip from the whole video.

The reason i think being able to use gadgets and fly in a lobby would be a good thing is it gives having all those perks more value. I am only in the main lobby for usually 10 seconds at most and i never use any of my gadgets really ever. If i was able to use them in pre lobbies. It would give them more purpose. And would make waiting for a match to start alittle more fun. But i do agree this is something that is not super needed and should be lower on the list of things to do for cubecraft.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I have to edit my reports because i record 24/7 while in game. I need to record all the time because of false bans. Having footage of when you get banned for no reason really saves your butt when you are making an appeal. So when i run into a hacker i have to edit the 30 second clip from the whole video.
That's seems a bit overkill, it's also more heavily for your pc. So I have some alternative that will do the same, but will make sure you do not have to edit it.
  • Use an instant replay recorder. (Shadowplay for example, a guide can be found here)
  • Windows Game Bar (Open with Windows-Key + G) build in.
  • OBS, free recording software. If you don’t understand how it works I can help you!
Since you record everything against false bans I suggest looking into Shadowplay!

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Overall, I totally agree with you, but no with this.

If this got added on the pre games lobbies, it would be very annoying people shooting with lasers, ranked flying... Besides that, Why do you want fly/have gadgets in a pre game lobby, generally it start at 20 seconds of being in the lobby.
It's a fun way of showing your gadgets to your friends while you are waiting. Some games do not start that quickly, e.g. Tea Party, so waiting will not be boring. Not for me atleast.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
That's seems a bit overkill, it's also more heavily for your pc. So I have some alternative that will do the same, but will make sure you do not have to edit it.
  • Use an instant replay recorder. (Shadowplay for example, a guide can be found here)
  • Windows Game Bar (Open with Windows-Key + G) build in.
  • OBS, free recording software. If you don’t understand how it works I can help you!
Since you record everything against false bans I suggest looking into Shadowplay!
I have an AMD graphics card so i cant use shadowplay.
i have never tried windows game bar so i will check that out
OBS has a horrible encoder and i honestly would never use it even if i was forced too lol

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
AMD has similar software, Radeon Relive. It's not from Microsoft so will probably work better :)

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
AMD has similar software, Radeon Relive. It's not from Microsoft so will probably work better :)
Yeah i have tried it and not a big fan of it at all. the overlay is really bad and the encoder is something i would rather not use. im going to stick with what im using

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom