Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
You turn chat of in your very own Minecraft settings. That has nothing to do with CCG.
You turn players off on the server itsself which is coded so that players always see staff.

Locked.

Reactions: johnyestaloca

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
Seems like we had a bit of an misunderstanding here.
StaticShock asked me to open this thread again so that he can explain what he actually meant. (Maybe with screenshots this time)

Reactions: Colourlight

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Yes, sorry about that. What I mean by turning chat off: 2015-03-14_11.55.36.png . Now, if we turn players off we can see staff, right? But if we turn the chat off we can't see their messages. So what's the point of seeing them if we can't see their messages? Basically, I'm saying we should be able to see their messages. If you still don't understand, here's the message I gave to Saradabaschi (then she understood :3)
Yes, but it was clear that I was saying that it was the CCG chat, wasn't it? Why would I be talking about the Minecraft chat in a thread like that?
Yeah, I know, but shouldn't we be able to see their messages if we can see them? Half the time people stalk them, and the rest of the people are usually freaking out because a servers crashed, and a lot of the time they have their chat off, then the staff are trying to calm them down but they can not see their messages (I know, they wouldn't be able to talk, but don't you see where I'm coming from? [when the servers were down all the staff were calming people down, but if they had their chat off, the players would be like "WOT'S GOING ON??1!?" and even though they haven't said that in chat, the staff are telling people what's going on, so it's kinda useless the staff being there if we can't see their messages, unless we're in TS or Skype with them (which is unlikely with a freaking out stone, right?)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom