Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelman

Aug 21, 2020
There should be ranked eggwars because some times eggwars gets to easy and I like a challenge also there should be rewards for the top 3 or something also think about adding ranked modes to all the game and if you do add ranked modes add them to both servers.

Reactions: Criiss

Criiss

Oct 23, 2015
I like the idea, it could be seasonally and the points would be added or decreased depending on whether the game was won or lost and every end of the season the best players could be given a good prize, either in money or gifts from the same servers as ranges, multiplied or plus

Reactions: nickelman

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
The idea seems nice, however I don't think there are enough players to do this. There are currently about 500 players online in EggWars during European daytime, if I'm correct. If you split this group up into ranked and unranked the games will probably fill up a lot less quickly and maps which require lots of players, like teaparty for instance, won't fill up at all.

So I don't agree with you, sorry.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I do not think this should be a thing not just for the reasons above but also for hackers. If it's in the lowest rank, most of the key reporters would be in a higher rank and the hackers would be less likely to be reported because, kids really.

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I like the idea but I don’t know if it will work. What if u want to play with a friend who is a much lower rank than u? If u have something for that I would agree with u!

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
This has been suggested so many times over the years
I honestly think its not a bad idea but its very unlikely to happen, Since from how many people have made posts about it and it not happening/been added to the game.

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
There should be ranked eggwars because some times eggwars gets to easy and I like a challenge also there should be rewards for the top 3 or something also think about adding ranked modes to all the game and if you do add ranked modes add them to both servers.
I like the idea of a ranked eggwars mode on the server and would definitely attract more players to play the mode however we need to look at the possibility of increased toxicity on the server. The server is already bad with hackers and adding thick layers of toxicity because it's ranked is probably not a good idea for the server. Plus, going back to the hacker topic, without an efficient anti-cheat it won't be fun to play cause hackers will likely play in ranked instead of "casual"

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Mainly I don't like this idea. Since I don't see much sense in it and people wouldn't play this game (at least I think so).

spaceagentleo

Feb 5, 2021
i agree but they really need to make their anti cheat especially on bedrock the amount of hackers and auto clickers there are it just makes game modes like ffa just not fun. cool concept requires a good execution

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
i agree but they really need to make their anti cheat especially on bedrock the amount of hackers and auto clickers there are it just makes game modes like ffa just not fun. cool concept requires a good execution
Please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads that haven't been replied to in 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Make sure to read our forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats! :)
Kloska wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!! :D
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis! :)
privqted wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back gangster
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Top Bottom