Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

videogamehero68

Novice Member
Jun 27, 2020
I think we should have a trios mode for the cubecraft server for games like skywars, eggwars and possibly survival games. The reason why is because if you have 2 other friends online you cant play teams of two, and if you wanna play teams of four You're gonna have a random person and in my experience theyre either toxic or leave halfway through the match. if they added a trios mode it would be a good idea and possibly a good mode.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Teams of 4 already exist :-/
If there's only 1 additional player it's not bad to carry them (or they carry you 👀) but nah it this isn't The Hive to have every single feature, I disagree. This may cause lag in the server and you will complain about it and stuff, so why they should add another gamemode and they have a very similar one. Think about it deeply.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Teams of 4 already exist :-/
If there's only 1 additional player it's not bad to carry them (or they carry you 👀) but nah it this isn't The Hive to have every single feature, I disagree. This may cause lag in the server and you will complain about it and stuff, so why they should add another gamemode and they have a very similar one. Think about it deeply.

Yes, but not everyone wants to play with 4. If you are in a group of 3 a random teammate can easily mess you up, whether they are clueless, a troll, or quit, or don't know how to communicate, it could be a problem. Also, I don't really know what you are referring to with the Hive but this Teams of 3 (I like to call em Trios) is a thing on Java. Also, how will this cause lag? This will be fewer players than teams of 4 so there should be less lag than teams of 4. Plus this could allow a ton of maps to come to Bedrock like: Fairground, Frogpond, Garden, Huts, Instruments, Jungle, Powerline, and Under Da Sea (Already a map I know) Also it would defiantly be a different gamemode. Teams of 3, different maps,, etc.

I think we should have a trios mode for the cubecraft server for games like skywars, eggwars and possibly survival games. The reason why is because if you have 2 other friends online you cant play teams of two, and if you wanna play teams of four You're gonna have a random person and in my experience theyre either toxic or leave halfway through the match. if they added a trios mode it would be a good idea and possibly a good mode.

Definitely agree! +1

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Teams of 3 would be cool for eggwars/skywars, not survival games though. Survival games just doesn't seem like a game mode for teams of 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom