Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

videogamehero68

Novice Member
Jun 27, 2020
I think we should have a trios mode for the cubecraft server for games like skywars, eggwars and possibly survival games. The reason why is because if you have 2 other friends online you cant play teams of two, and if you wanna play teams of four You're gonna have a random person and in my experience theyre either toxic or leave halfway through the match. if they added a trios mode it would be a good idea and possibly a good mode.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Teams of 4 already exist :-/
If there's only 1 additional player it's not bad to carry them (or they carry you 👀) but nah it this isn't The Hive to have every single feature, I disagree. This may cause lag in the server and you will complain about it and stuff, so why they should add another gamemode and they have a very similar one. Think about it deeply.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Teams of 4 already exist :-/
If there's only 1 additional player it's not bad to carry them (or they carry you 👀) but nah it this isn't The Hive to have every single feature, I disagree. This may cause lag in the server and you will complain about it and stuff, so why they should add another gamemode and they have a very similar one. Think about it deeply.

Yes, but not everyone wants to play with 4. If you are in a group of 3 a random teammate can easily mess you up, whether they are clueless, a troll, or quit, or don't know how to communicate, it could be a problem. Also, I don't really know what you are referring to with the Hive but this Teams of 3 (I like to call em Trios) is a thing on Java. Also, how will this cause lag? This will be fewer players than teams of 4 so there should be less lag than teams of 4. Plus this could allow a ton of maps to come to Bedrock like: Fairground, Frogpond, Garden, Huts, Instruments, Jungle, Powerline, and Under Da Sea (Already a map I know) Also it would defiantly be a different gamemode. Teams of 3, different maps,, etc.

I think we should have a trios mode for the cubecraft server for games like skywars, eggwars and possibly survival games. The reason why is because if you have 2 other friends online you cant play teams of two, and if you wanna play teams of four You're gonna have a random person and in my experience theyre either toxic or leave halfway through the match. if they added a trios mode it would be a good idea and possibly a good mode.

Definitely agree! +1

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Teams of 3 would be cool for eggwars/skywars, not survival games though. Survival games just doesn't seem like a game mode for teams of 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom