Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should it be possible to contact staff in game?

• Total voters

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Which is why there should be an easier way to contact staff.
If there's going to be a bigger server with more lobbies, then there needs to be a bigger team to take care of it.
(And there are not thousands of lobbies.)

The spamming was to keep track of it not being taken care of.

Here's a picture, if anyone was wondering:
Thankfully, it seems to have stopped for now.

cubecraft%20report.png
This is a bot. Not a human all they want is you to believe that Link, click on it and to get scammed by them.
Try remembering your password of the report site then you could report him. If you can't try joining Cubecraft's Discord they could help you from there:
https://discord.gg/cubecraft
Here you can also ask other question regarding Cubecraft, they will answer you pretty quickly to be honest.

I don't think you quite get what I'm trying to say.
You're were talking about how players would spam the staff.
Yet, those who spam the staff on the other server are quickly taken care of.
Which means that they can continue to have that means of communication open for people who need it.

If there are not enough staff, then they need to hire more.
This is a big thing, and needs a big staff to take care of it.

The majority of the staff there are volunteers as well.

We do need to be able to contact staff about some things, especially if there are people who can't use the report format.
Even if we hired more Staff it wouldn't help. Look Cubecraft's Helper Applications are open. So we are looking for new Staff members.
We just do it differently, we rather accept professional, trustworthy players then a bunch of players whom most may not even now exactly how to catch Hackers or other Rulebreakers. That's why it's hard to find new Staff members who are really suited for the job.

Another thing, since the increasingly growth of Hackers a few months back our Staff has currently allot of difficulties and are behind on reports. Things like this would already been dealt with in the earlier days.
Anyway I also think we need new Staff for our beloved Cubecraft. The Applications are getting a bit out of hand. 6 People resigned between this month and last month, and who did we get? Only 2 great Helpers. I doubt if they can do the work of 4 other members, and one of those 4 being a Admin. Welp I get it that everyone goes on with their lives but we do need more Staff instead of less.

Jan 25, 2017
So recently there have been quite a few people spamming the ever living heck out of the lobby... and staff is doing absolutely nothing about it.

I've tried reporting it, but it says my information is wrong each time I try, and it won't let me get the password reset.

And it's just really annoying. I've been on other servers where it's easy to contact staff and say 'Hey, x is happening in y. Could you take a look at it?' And the staff is happy to help.

But not so on this server. It makes it seem like staff doesn't care at all about their server. And it's really sad, because Cubecraft is a nice server.
Well, right now it would make a mess. Because of all the hackers. But when the anti-cheat is finished it would be a good thing!

L

Lepzi

No point this would be annoying for the staff, they just get spammed with messages which will be irritating for them.

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
This is a bot. Not a human all they want is you to believe that Link, click on it and to get scammed by them.
Try remembering your password of the report site then you could report him. If you can't try joining Cubecraft's Discord they could help you from there:
Here you can also ask other question regarding Cubecraft, they will answer you pretty quickly to be honest.

Even if we hired more Staff it wouldn't help. Look Cubecraft's Helper Applications are open. So we are looking for new Staff members.
We just do it differently, we rather accept professional, trustworthy players then a bunch of players whom most may not even now exactly how to catch Hackers or other Rulebreakers. That's why it's hard to find new Staff members who are really suited for the job.

Another thing, since the increasingly growth of Hackers a few months back our Staff has currently allot of difficulties and are behind on reports. Things like this would already been dealt with in the earlier days.
Anyway I also think we need new Staff for our beloved Cubecraft. The Applications are getting a bit out of hand. 6 People resigned between this month and last month, and who did we get? Only 2 great Helpers. I doubt if they can do the work of 4 other members, and one of those 4 being a Admin. Welp I get it that everyone goes on with their lives but we do need more Staff instead of less.
This was incredibly well-written thank you Dotsy. Contacting the Staff via Discord is and would be way more effective than contacting staff in a game. Only serious players are on Discord, and the Staff will respond there instantly if it is a peak time, or very quickly(within the hour).If you encounter this issue in a game frequently, I would recommend using discord, you don't even have to download it, you can use it in the browser. You can either use the link Dotsy provided or find the link in the media section of the forums. I also think that having the staff be able to be contacted in the game would have the reverse effect. The staff would be spammed by messages by the 20 thousand people on the server(including 1.8 and on peak times). If they were to miss one message the person would get upset and either spam more or say something they shouldn't and get temp muted. Not only that, this may make the staff feel even more overwhelmed and more inclined to quit. CC only hires quality people so they have an excellent staff, there just aren't enough of them, so we need to help them out, and not make them even more overwhelmed. This seems a great idea on the surface, but in reality, it will do the opposite of intended.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
A)Abuse
B)more abuse
C)even more abuse
D) Just when I finally thought these sort of threads stopped ._.

Marrubi

Nov 9, 2015

): Looks like that will be my only option, then.
I would prefer not to, but I shouldn't sit here waving my stick around if I'm not going to be willing to do something to change it.

I don't think I would be the right person for staff.
I do like this server, but I also tend to go on hiatuses at random times with no warnings.
I don't think that's something a staff member should do regularly.

Would there be a way to train some of the people who could be good staff members?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
): Looks like that will be my only option, then.
I would prefer not to, but I shouldn't sit here waving my stick around if I'm not going to be willing to do something to change it.

I don't think I would be the right person for staff.
I do like this server, but I also tend to go on hiatuses at random times with no warnings.
I don't think that's something a staff member should do regularly.

Would there be a way to train some of the people who could be good staff members?
I'm not really suited for the Job, so I don't now.

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Lol. Wasn't this already a thing, but they removed it due to people just spamming to be annoying??

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom