Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Hi guys! As you all know my IGN is ChillyTree. I asked MineCraft for 2 Christmas's and I finally got it in the Christmas of 2014. I found out of CubeCraft from SSundee's eggwars video. Ever since then I have been hooked. But this is not a story about how I got MineCraft, so lets go to the juicy stuff.

Disclaimer: This stuff is deep and I won't give details to some parts. If you don't want the feels do not read any farther.

Ok. So now that is through off to about me. When I was 4 I had gotten a broken leg. I had a cast to my hip to my toes. During that time my parents got divorced. Now I was young back then, so I did not really know what was going on. So my parents moved to a different party of my original country (I will not show where I was born). I did stay in my same school for a while, but the summer between 3rd - 4th, I moved to a different school since my dad nor my mom was in reach of that school anymore. At my new school I was bullied a lot for my looks, being short, and not fitting in. Going into 5th grade my mom was diagnostic with bipolar depression. If some of you don't know what bipolar depression is this is the definition:

Bipolar disorder, previously known as manic depression, is a mental disorder that causes periods of depression and periods of elevated mood. The elevated mood is significant and is known as mania or hypo-mania, depending on its severity, or whether symptoms of psychosis are present.

This was hard for me because my mom could not take care of herself very well. She did not go to a nursing home. Going to 6th grade was even harder because this was the time my sister decided to hit me almost every day. These hits lead to big bruzes and ache body. I didn't tell anyone because I thought it was my fault. I dealt with this for a year. Both my dad and mom got drunk and would throw stuff at me sometimes. During the begging/middle of 7th grade I decided to run away into the wild. If you can imagine, I did not last long and passed out from dehydration. Lucky someone found me (I do not know who) and took me to the hospital. I thank them every day for giving me a second change. I probably would of died there if it was not for them/her.

After this I was moved to my Aunt and Uncle. They treat me very well. I have the right to decide now when I can go back to them and when to accept there apology. I don't know when that will, but sometime in my life I will. They have been trying to get better and going to therapy. Yes I do love them still, but it will never be the same. I am very thick skinned now, know how to deal with things more commonly, and think of the bright side more often. I get better every day and I have wonderful friends online and in real life :D

If any of you are thinking to run away or commit suicide, DO NOT DO IT. I know how it feels, I know the troubles. Please think of all the good times in your life and make new ones. If you need personal help, please contact someone. If you feel you need to contact someone that can relate, please feel free to message me. I will be here for you.

MelissaWDS

Jan 2, 2017
UK
Oh goodness, this is a heart breaking story. I am so glad you are okay. You seem like a very brave person and endless thanks that someone saved you. I hope that your future brightens and that this story can sit behind you. Good luck for the future.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Hi guys! As you all know my IGN is ChillyTree. I asked MineCraft for 2 Christmas's and I finally got it in the Christmas of 2014. I found out of CubeCraft from SSundee's eggwars video. Ever since then I have been hooked. But this is not a story about how I got MineCraft, so lets go to the juicy stuff.

Disclaimer: This stuff is deep and I won't give details to some parts. If you don't want the feels do not read any farther.

Ok. So now that is through off to about me. When I was 4 I had gotten a broken leg. I had a cast to my hip to my toes. During that time my parents got divorced. Now I was young back then, so I did not really know what was going on. So my parents moved to a different party of my original country (I will not show where I was born). I did stay in my same school for a while, but the summer between 3rd - 4th, I moved to a different school since my dad nor my mom was in reach of that school anymore. At my new school I was bullied a lot for my looks, being short, and not fitting in. Going into 5th grade my mom was diagnostic with bipolar depression. If some of you don't know what bipolar depression is this is the definition:

Bipolar disorder, previously known as manic depression, is a mental disorder that causes periods of depression and periods of elevated mood. The elevated mood is significant and is known as mania or hypo-mania, depending on its severity, or whether symptoms of psychosis are present.

This was hard for me because my mom could not take care of herself very well. She did not go to a nursing home. Going to 6th grade was even harder because this was the time my sister decided to hit me almost every day. These hits lead to big bruzes and ache body. I didn't tell anyone because I thought it was my fault. I dealt with this for a year. Both my dad and mom got drunk and would throw stuff at me sometimes. During the begging/middle of 7th grade I decided to run away into the wild. If you can imagine, I did not last long and passed out from dehydration. Lucky someone found me (I do not know who) and took me to the hospital. I thank them every day for giving me a second change. I probably would of died there if it was not for them/her.

After this I was moved to my Aunt and Uncle. They treat me very well. I have the right to decide now when I can go back to them and when to accept there apology. I don't know when that will, but sometime in my life I will. They have been trying to get better and going to therapy. Yes I do love them still, but it will never be the same. I am very thick skinned now, know how to deal with things more commonly, and think of the bright side more often. I get better every day and I have wonderful friends online and in real life :D

If any of you are thinking to run away or commit suicide, DO NOT DO IT. I know how it feels, I know the troubles. Please think of all the good times in your life and make new ones. If you need personal help, please contact someone. If you feel you need to contact someone that can relate, please feel free to message me. I will be here for you.
My heart is broken. I'm very sorry. That thread was very emotional.
Keep up the ASTONISHING work!

Thank you. :)

Schitso

Jun 9, 2017

You're so nice. Stay strong. :P

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

That was some deep stuff girl.
I used to get bullied for 4 years, nearly went mental.
Anyways, nice to meet you and we should talk more :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

CCG is here for you

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
Top Bottom