Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FiReDrAgOnHD

Dec 1, 2017
Well then I'm Italian and I was banned because you say I stole the minecraft account that I use when I recovered it thanks to the mojang because I had been stolen from me and I also gave you the purchase code but you have me closed the appeal so making me understand that I'm a thief? Did I steal it? Do you know what the crime is at least? You are accusing me when I have so much evidence what I have to do with you now you explain it to me?

FiReDrAgOnHD

Dec 1, 2017
Hello you already heard I made the appeal and I gave him the purchase code of minecraft and they told me it will take a couple of days to check then after two days I go to check and I find myself rejected the appeal. In a nutshell you you are accusing me of stealing an account when they robbed me now I want an immediate response and I have a lot of evidence that the account is mine so you see what we have to do!

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hello you already heard I made the appeal and I gave him the purchase code of minecraft and they told me it will take a couple of days to check then after two days I go to check and I find myself rejected the appeal. In a nutshell you you are accusing me of stealing an account when they robbed me now I want an immediate response and I have a lot of evidence that the account is mine so you see what we have to do!
Compromised Account bans are automatic. When it detects many logins from different IPs, it bans you. It is for protecting your account, they’re not saying that you “stole” an account. If I was you, I’d change Minecraft account password asap (also the password from the mail you have associated to Mojang account + activate 2FA).

EDIT: Eh, uh, the ban wasn’t automatic: “This account has been compromised and has been banned under the orders of the original owner of this account. “

FiReDrAgOnHD

Dec 1, 2017
still that you are the owner of this account if I was not because what he says that the account is still not his if it resumes? I have the tests I have emails of the mojang of when I bought minecraft in 2012 email when I retrieved it through the purchase code on November 13th, do something you ask to this that says that the account is his when he bought the account and that you pass the email of the purchase I keep telling me what you want and I'll give it to you. Then as before you tell me that you are not telling me that I stole and now you? But do you know what you're accusing me or not? I have all the tests possible and imaginable

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
still that you are the owner of this account if I was not because what he says that the account is still not his if it resumes? I have the tests I have emails of the mojang of when I bought minecraft in 2012 email when I retrieved it through the purchase code on November 13th, do something you ask to this that says that the account is his when he bought the account and that you pass the email of the purchase I keep telling me what you want and I'll give it to you. Then as before you tell me that you are not telling me that I stole and now you? But do you know what you're accusing me or not? I have all the tests possible and imaginable
According to the appeals site, you were manually banned by @Camezonda because the owner of the account told him that the account was compromised.
As I said before, I’d change my email password and enable, if possibe, 2FA. In addition, changing Mojang account password would be extremly helpful.

If you have proof enough, contact Camezonda#6254 on Discord and send him the proof of purchase

Reactions: Orangeric88
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom