Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we be remembered with a plaque in the main lobby?

• Total voters

Spicebag42069

Jun 2, 2020
2020-06-11_19.18.22.png

2020-06-11_19.18.12.png

2020-06-11_19.18.09.png

Today, 11th of June 2020 at 19:00 GMT, the ranked played listed above all participated in creating the largest player stack that Cubecraft has ever seen. We succeeded. At the time of this screenshot there were 25 players the with the cowboy ability in the Lobby. I counted that 18 of these members were participating in the stack. The largest stack that the Cubecraft server had seen before this was 15, we had at least 3 more players than this (it was difficult to tell). This stack was worth over 1700 USD in ranks and was an incredible accomplishment that we all celebrated. This forum post is proof that we broke the record, and also a petition to have every player listed in the lobby at the time of breaking the record put on a memorial plaque so we may not forget this ever happened. If u want to sign this petition, like it so that it may be seen by a member of staff with the capabilities of creating this black.

I'm proud of every single one of us for being dumb enough to participate.

CasperTi

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hey I was in that tower to thats Pretty cool I think hope there is gone be some sort of place to look at for us cool people

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom