Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
The winter update is great. New maps, some I like some I don’t like, I’m gonna get into that rn. There is two things that I would like to address. First, the present hunt prefix makes the prefix, username and chat bold, which fills up the chat and makes it hard to notice other chats. I think they should unbolden everything ecxept for the prefix so it is like other prefixes. Second of all, the skywars lobby. Something needs to be don’t about this, because when I entered the lobby I noticed almost nothing different ecxept for some more snow on top of the already white quartz and other blocks. It need to be much more Christmas themed, maybe add some candy canes, I don’t care, it just doesn’t have a Christmas feel to it. I strongly feel that these should be implemented, and I would like to have responses from some admins and senior moderators.

Reactions: Void Krun

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The prefix will be look into soon, they shouldn't be affecting the usernames. As for the game lobbies, we wanted to make a quick and Winter'y change to them. Something that works, something that is easy to do and easy to remove. If we wanted to go all out, yeah we could have done candy canes, but this time we just wanted to keep it simple :D

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
The prefix will be look into soon, they shouldn't be affecting the usernames. As for the game lobbies, we wanted to make a quick and Winter'y change to them. Something that works, something that is easy to do and easy to remove. If we wanted to go all out, yeah we could have done candy canes, but this time we just wanted to keep it simple :D
Okay, thanks. I logged on a few hours ago and the prefixes are now the only things that are bold, the User names and messages are fixed. It must have been a short bug while it was still implementing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom