• yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
so if you are gold rank or lapis and want to vote, there is a bug, if you press the map to early it dosnt allow you to vote, because it turns into a empty map, :P any sugestions to fix this??

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
my suggestion, change the voting item to a diamond and get rid of the map

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
1) I don't see any reason not change it
2) This only happens if you switch to it like a fraction of a second after the voting starts, so it isn't that big of a deal and you basically have to try to do it.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
1) I don't see any reason not change it
2) This only happens if you switch to it like a fraction of a second after the voting starts, so it isn't that big of a deal and you basically have to try to do it.
well it happens to me in like 1/4 of every game, this is because if there are 2 ranks the first one voted is the one chosen so, i try to vote first :P this is why they should change it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom